Status: this is my first story, please bare with me

You Don't Care... Do You?

I wrote this song for my mother, wrote this song for our father, so hopefully we can come together

(a few weeks later)

'are you sure it's okay for me to be here?' jack asks as I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him into my house, 'yes baby. My mum won't be back till later. I want to tell her anyway.' I whisper, kissing him softly, 'are you sure she won't hate me?' he sighs, 'jack, I'm sure. You were the only teacher she liked at parents evening. And you're not even my teacher, what we're doing is legal. I'm 18. It's completely legal.' I reassure him, 'I love you Alex.' he smiles, looking straight into my eyes, I blush and peck his lips, 'I love you too.' I whisper.

(later on)

'wait here.' I whisper and jack nods, leaning against the wall, I walk into the kitchen and my mum smiles at me, 'hey sweetie, How are you?' she asks, 'Okay... Mum, I need to talk to you.' I sigh, 'what's up hun?' she asks, 'do you remember Jack Barakat? My English teacher?' I ask, 'the one with the funny hair?' she chuckles, 'yeah, that one. Um, well he resigned nearly two months ago now.' I say slowly, 'oh, I'm sorry honey, I know you liked him.' she sighs, 'yeah... Um... Mum, do you love me and will you support me with whatever choice I make?' I ask, 'of course darling, what's going on?' she asks, 'me and jack are together.' I whisper and she looks at me, 'we got together after he left. I was one of the reasons he quit. He didn't think it was appropriate to like his student.' I sigh, 'honey I don't care. As long as your happy. As long as you love this boy and he loves you, I will support you.' she smiles and I jump when arms wrap around my waist, 'I do.' jack smiles and my mum chuckles, 'jack, will you hurt my son?' she asks, 'never.' jack says sternly, 'do you love him?' she asks, 'so much.' he whispers, kissing my cheek, 'then I'm happy for you.' she smiles, 'but you can't tell your father.' she adds, 'I wouldn't dream of it.' I mutter.

-

'what's the deal with you and your dad?' jack asks, nuzzling into my neck, we're both curled up on my bed, watching tv, 'he's a dick. I hate him.' I mumble, stroking his soft hair, 'what happened sweetie pie?' he asks, 'he's an alcoholic. He hates me. He hates the fact that I'm gay. He's the reason i hid my true self for years. He's the reason i have anxiety. He's horrible.' I sigh, resting my head on jacks, 'I'm sorry baby.' he sighs, 'it's whatever. I hate him too. He's so horrible to both me and my mum and I can't wait till I can leave. Once I can leave, my mum can leave.' I explain, 'why don't you just both move house? Leave him?' he asks, 'she doesn't have the money. Once I've got an apartment, my mum can move in with her sister, she's already said she can, she just didn't have room for me, I told my mum to leave me behind but she refused to leave me with him.' I say calmly, 'I'm sorry honey.' Jack sighs.

(a few weeks later)

'Jesus christ, you're so fucking beautiful.' Jack mutter as he kisses me softly, i roll my eyes and slide my hands up his shirt as we make out.

-

I pull away from jack when his hands go to the button on my jeans, 'no baby.' I breathe, 'I'm sorry.' he blushes, 'it's okay. I want to hun, I'm just not ready.' I sigh, 'it's okay.' he says softly, 'are you pissed off?' I ask, 'of course not sweetie, I respect your decision.' he whispers, 'I love you baby and I really want to, there's just some stuff you don't know about me.' I breathe, 'do you have a small dick?' jack jokes, stroking my cheek, I chuckle and he smiles, pecking my lips, 'whatever it is honey, I'll love you.' he whispers and I blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit goes to sleeping with sirens- free now, I don't really like the band anymore(blame Kellin) but its a good song