Status: first story here guys

Just Baby Steps

Just Try

"LEXIIIIIIIII" Ashley screamed up the stairs, "Lexi I'm going to order pizza do you want some or no?".

No answer.

Ashley frowned then started walking up the stairs, she hardly ever ignored him, only when she was pissed and he couldn't think of anything he had done.

He pushed open their bedroom door and almost screamed. Lexi was sat on the bed, cutting into her leg while blood bubbled up from the cuts she had already done. Lexi looked up and her jaw dropped, she scramnbled to cover what she had done but Ashley walked towards her and stopped her, sitting on the bed and holding her hand.

"Lexi baby why?" He asked, his voice nothing more than a whisper.

"I had to" she answered "I'm not good enough, I can't..I can't continue on like this".

"Like what?" Ashley asked, stroking a hand through her hair.

"I just..I can't deal with the hate. I've tried and I can't and its an adiction Ash, an adiction that's to hard to give up"

Ashley sighed and placed his fingers under her chin, tilting her head up. "Listen baby girl, we all have our adictions, drugs, drink, smoking. I mean look at Andy, that guy smokes what? 4 maybe 5 cigarette factories a day?? And Jake, Jesus that guys addicted to pizza, we might have to get him group therapy shit" Lexi laughed and Ashley grinned. "The point is we've all got something we love, something we're convinced we need and sometmes, most of the time its the wrong thing. Baby I'm going to help you get through this one little step at a time, because we all need some sort of help"

"Ashley its not that easy though. Somethings always going to set me off, and what if your not here?! What if the hate gets that little bit to much and I don't have the sense to call you and I relapse?"

"If you relapse you relapse and we start again, I'm not going to hate you for it, why would I?"

Lexi looked at him and nodded, smiling slightly. "Thank you" she whispered, leaning up and kissing him.

"No worries baby, now, I really really want pizza"

Lexi laughed and aloud Ashley to pull her downstairs, undoubtedly to fuss over cleaning her cuts and then to order pizzza. Maybe everything would be ok for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys be gentle with me...if you like it there may be a second chapter or I might leave it, up to youuu