Status: first story here guys

Just Baby Steps

Sunshine, Icecream and Scars Oh My! (part1)

It was around three weeks after the incident where Ashley had walked in on her cutting and she was sat on their bed stressed as fuck.

Ashley, Jake and Jinxx had decided they wanted to go to the beach and had decided to drag CC, Andy, Juliet, Sammi and of course her. The beach wasn't the problem nor the weather nor the people she was going with. Fuck no. What the fuck was she going to wear?!

She groaned and grabbed her phone ringing Sammi.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sam its Lex"

"Heyaa what's up?"

"What am I going to wear"

"A bikini?"

"..my scars.."

"Oh..oh baby girl don't the others knno?"

Lexi shook her head then realised she was on the phone..fucks sake.

"No. Only you, Juliet and Ashy"

"Well I think you should just wear the sluttiest, tightest bikini you can and fuck them. Well don't literally fuck them"

"What if they say shit though? Or ask questions? I can't handle that Sam you know I can't, Jakes's going to be the worst"

"Calm the bejesus down. Jinxx won't say anything, he will hug you most likely"

"Sam I can't"

"Lex please? Take a spare pair of clothes just in case"

Lexi sighed and ran her hands through her hair "alright but I swear to god you are dealing with the shit"

"I will hun, see you soon!"

Lexi through her phone onto the bed and dragged herself to the wardrobe to find the sluttiest bikini ever.

-----time lapse of an hour----

Lexi was stood in front of the bathroom mirror biting her lip. She was wearing a black bikini with dark green, almost black, spirals giving it some depth.

She was all shaved and smooth, her bag was packed, she was fucking ready but her scars were so obvious it hurt. Her legs were covered in deep and raised scars half way down her thighs, her stomach was littered and her arms were fucking aweful.

She sighed and sagged well there's fuck all she can do about it. She pulled on some shorts and a random t-shirt and made her way downstairs to meet Ash.

"Hey baby, you ready" she bit her lip and nodded. Well, this was it, its now or fucking never.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaand if someone maybe fucking comments we will have part 2 of Sunshine, Icecream and Scars Oh My!