Status: first story here guys

Just Baby Steps

Sunshine, Icecream and Scars Oh My! (part2)

All through the car journey Lexi was quiet and it worried Ashley to the point where he could have screamed.

"Lexi what's wrong" Ash finally asked when they stopped at a red light. Lexi stiffened and shook her head. "Lex.."

"Nothing" Lexi whispered, playing with the skin on her fingers. Ashley reached over his hand and grasped hers.

"Baby I know when your upset"

"My scars" she finally whispered.

"Are you worried they're going to judge you? Because I know for a fact your going to get hugged until you can't breath"

"I couldn't handle it if they thought of me differently. This whole thing is like as dream anyway, I mean come on, going out with a band member? It sounds like some crazy fucked up fan fiction."

"Baby they won't judge you! Just please try and relax, it spazes me out so much when your upset and its nothing I can fix"

Lexi nodded and leaned her head back into the chair closing her eyes and trying to lose herself in her thoughts.

-----time lapse of half an hour-----

They soon arrived at the beach, the weather perfect, the certain smell you always had...and the anxiety.

Lexi dragged herself out of the car and leaned against the side waiting for Ashley. Suddenly a whirlwind of blonde hair attacked her, knocking her the floor causing her scream.

"LLLLEEEEEEXXXXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Sammi Doll..who the fuck else.

Ashley came running around the side of the car trying to see what all the commotion was about.

Sammi and Lexi looked up from where the were on the floor only to start laughing their heads off. Ashley was stood there, his arms full of towels and beach stuff, beach balls, rackets, a badminton net and all sorts of other crap. To top it all off he had an impression of complete and utter worry on his

Sammi and Lexi had tears rolling down their faces, bendin over and clutching their sides.

Ashley scowled at them both. "You finished?" They giggled a bit more then nodded.

Ashley sighed and they began their walk to the beach. Sammi walked on slightly ands Ashley managed to whisper to her,

"Are u OK baby??"

"Yeah I think so, we'll just have to see" she attempted a smile but it came out as more as grimace.

By the time they got to the beach everyone else had arrived and had gotten themselves comfortable. All the boys were topless and wearing shorts, either sitting or laying down and all the girls were in bikini's slathering sun cream on.

Lexi wrapped her arms around her stomach and sat down on the sand bringing her legs up to her chin. Ashley dumped the stuff and threw himself on Andy who screamed and thrashed around jumping off the sand and scowling at Ashley. Andy frowned and walked over to Juliet sitting behind her and pulling her into his lap. Ashley laughed and layed back..landing on Jinxx who opened one eye, hufed and went back to sleep.

"Lexi hun take off your shorts and top! The weather is amaaaazing" Sammi said stretching out on the sand.

Lexi whimpered and burrowed her head into her knees. She looked up when she felt a hand on her shoulder to see CC smiling at her. He crouched down in front of her and whispered quietly enough for her to hear but no one else.

"Kinda noticed you were sulking" he said smiling gently. Lexi shrugged. "How come your not half arse naked like the rest of us?"

"Don't wanna" she whispered. CC scowled.

"Tell me?"

"You wouldn't understand"

"Lex if I can understand Ashley's "I'm so fucking pissed I should be dead" talk or Jinxx's "I'm coffee deprived tired and grumpy" mumbling, I'm sure I can understand you.

Lexi giggled slightly and nodded. "I have scars"

"Well that's not to bad"

"Bad scars. The scars I need to hide"

"Oh."

"Sorry" CC pulled her into a hug

"Don't be sorry, I understand. Now come on I promise you no ones going to judge. If they do we'll just send Ashley after them"

Lexi giggled and nodded again and stood up and pulled her top of followed by her shorts. CC gasped as he took in the scars covering her body. Lexi's head lowered but CC put his fingers under her chin.

"You look beautiful" he smiled

Lexi grinned and allowed him to pull her into a hug. "Thank you" she whispered

"No problem" he said smiling.

They walked back to the group and Ashley looked up at her looking shocked first then smiling. "You look beautiful baby"

She grinned and bit her lip doing a twirl, starting to relax slightly. Sammi wolf whistled and Juliet grinned. Lexi squeaked when she was grabbed from behind, picked up and spun around. When she was put back on solid ground. She turned around and scowled at Jake who grinnned.

"Do me a favour?" he asked

"Yeah..?"

"Try and stop?"

Her heart stopped for a moment but then she smiled and nodded.

"You know we're always here for you" Andy piped up

Lexi smiled. "Thank you, it's so hard and sometimes it just seems like to much"

They all nodded and then Andy stood up. "Believe me. It may seem like it. But your staying here with us because we're going to get you through this. Understand?"

Lexi bit her lip and nodded.

"IIICCCCCEEEECCCRRREEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM"

Jake screamed running past them waving his arms wildly. They all laughed and chased after him.

Maybe she wasn't alone after all...
♠ ♠ ♠
Was it shit? It was shit. Did you hate or? Be gentle with me.... This is the end guys. After I finish my other Kellic story I will be a)open to requests and b) writing random crap. Literally any pairings or plots I will write :D xx thank you xxx