Status: In the works, bbs!

Hold Onto Me

Needed a blessing but I got a curse

I woke up the next morning I woke up to a pounding on my door. I groaned and rolled over, trying to get back to sleep. The pounding didn't stop. I heard Lauren angrily stomp to the front door, cursing whomever was at the door. She started to shout, but then went silent. I sat up and tried to listen but there was nothing, and it was a little scary.

"Ris, I think it's for you." She called out.

I rolled out of bed and pulled a sweater over my head and my tank top. I slung my bedroom door open and slowly walked into the living room. I went pale as a ghost when I saw who was standing in my living room. His back was to me but I knew it was him. He turned and grinned at me, showing me his pearly whites.

"Rissy!!!" He yelled, running to me.

"Jimmy!" I smiled and hugged him.

"How are you? Oh my god, I missed you so much!" He squealed.

"I missed you too, Jimbo."

"Where's my little princess?"

"She's with Sharon and Joe for the weekend."

"What? Why??" He asked as his face fell.

"I got conned into taking my neighbor into your show tonight." I glared him something evil.

"Oh well good, cause I brought you something."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out two all access passes. I looked up at him and shook my head. I pushed the passes away from me and turned on my heel, heading back to my room. I heard Jimmy following behind me like I knew he would.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting on the bed beside me.

"Going to the concert is one thing, but going backstage and being around all of them is something completely different. That's something I just can't do."

He just nodded his head. We sat in silence for a few minutes and it was starting to get awkward. I cleared my throat and got up to turn the light on.

"So how'd you get away from the rest of them?" I asked.

"We were at the I-hop and I recognized your subdivision when we passed it earlier so I ran off screaming about stallion ducks." He said like it was nothing, and I should have known the answer.

"You ran all the way here from the I-hop that is fifteen minutes that way, screaming about stallion ducks... Oh, Jimbob. What am I gonna do with you?"

"Uhm... take me back to the venue? I really don't wanna have to walk there."

"Haha of course, when do you want me to take you back?"

"After you feed me." He grinned triumphantly.

"Ugh, let's go then. I got things to do today."

Jimmy skipped to my kitchen and sat down at the table, waiting on me to follow him. I'm sure you're wondering what the fuck is going on right now. After I left, Jimmy hired a private investigator to find me. A few weeks after I had Melody, he showed up on my front porch. I made him promise that he wouldn't tell the others. In return for him not telling, he would come and see his princess Melody every month or so. He loved that little girl more than anything in the world and she loved her Uncle Jimmy just as much. He would even send her presents and money from time to time.

"You've changed so much, Ro." Jimmy said from the table as he watched me start making breakfast.

"Jimmy, my name is Marissa. And how have I changed exactly?"

"Right, sorry. For starters you're actually cooking breakfast, your house is spotless, you've just matured so much in three years."

"Well, Jim-Jam, when you have a kid to take care of, you have no choice. And my house is only spotless because Ainsley cleaned it yesterday."

"Ainsley? Who's Ainsley?" He asked, confused.

As I was about to answer, the front door opened. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Ainsley set her stuff down on the couch. Jimmy came up behind me and I shushed him. He raised an eye brow before going to sit back down. She saw me and waved in my direction. I waved back as she made her way to where we were.

"So Izzy, what time are we leaving tonight?" She asked, grabbing an orange out of the fruit basket.

"Uhm, probably 5:30." I replied, flipping Jimmy's pancakes.

Ainsley sat down at the table next to Jimmy and gave him a nod, saying hi. He threw his head back and grinned. She went to look out the bay window for a second and her head snapped back to Jimmy.

"Holy fucking shit!" She screamed.

"You must be Ainsley. Nice to meet you." Jimmy smiled.

"Oh my god, Jimmy Sullivan knows my name. You're like my idol!" She beamed.

"Awe well thanks!"

"Ainsley, dear, are you hungry?" I asked as I got the syrup out of the fridge.

"Starved, actually. Uh, why is Jimmy Sullivan in your kitchen?" She laughed.

"Jimmy's been a really good friend of mine for years. He just stopped by to say hi."

"And to give you these." Jimmy smirked at me as he handed Ainsley the all access passes.

I glared at him as she squealed in happiness. Jimmy gave me an apologetic look before digging into his stack of pancakes. I sighed and finished Ainsley's pancakes. She thanked me and started talking to Jimmy. I took this opportunity to slip away and go put my shoes on. I wasn't even gonna change out of what I wore to sleep or put a bra on. I grabbed my purse and car keys before going back into the kitchen and put my favorite snapback on over my messy hair so I would look somewhat presentable if need be.

Jimmy was telling Ainsley all kinds of stories about the things he and the rest of the boys did. Bored with their conversation, I pulled out my phone and saw I had a text from John. I smiled and texted him back. Maybe fifteen minutes later, Jimmy stood up and stretched, letting out a content groan.

"Well, Rissy, I'm ready to go." He announced.

"Yes, your majesty." I laughed.

"Ainsley, you wanna come too?"

"Where?" She asked, putting the dishes in the sink.

"I ran here, so she has to take me back to the venue."

"Oh, yeah! Let's go!"

I shut the door and Jimmy leaped off my porch, screaming shotgun at the top of his lungs. I shot him a look and he instantly hushed. Ainsley just laughed as she climbed in the backseat. Jimmy pulled out his phone and told me to take him back to the venue. I did what I was told.

"So, have you ever thought about coming back." Jimmy asked, drumming on his knees.

"Uh, no."

"No to thinking about it or no to coming back?"

"No to both. I'm happy here, I'm not leaving any time soon."

"So there's no way I could convince you to come back?" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"No. Absolutely not."

He didn't say much the rest of the way. Once we got to the venue, I saw the huge tour bus parked in the lot. I stopped the car and Jimmy reached across the seat to hug me. He told Ainsley good bye before getting out. I looked up just in time to see them all walk out of the bus. I couldn't take it, I had to get out of there. I stepped on the gas and hurried out of the parking lot leaving my past in the dust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Never Lose Your Flames- ISSUES

Erghhhh. I don't need to post anymore tonight, but I can't help it! D: Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you're liking it so far! (: I don't think I have anything else to say... So uh, yeah. Lots of love!

Marissa's pajamas that she wears all day cause she's lazy

Leave me love! Send me messages! Comments are great too. HIT THOSE SUBSCRIBE AND RECOMMEND BUTTONS, YO!