Status: In the works, bbs!

Hold Onto Me

All the good girls are home with broken hearts

I asked the girl to move one more time, because I really didn't want to end up doing something stupid. She responded by pushing me, and I ended up falling into Zack's arms. I was seething mad now. Without a second thought, I grabbed the girl by her fake extensions and decked her square in the face before tossing her to the ground. Everyone around me gasped as blood poured from her face.

"All I wanted was to get past you, dumb bitch! I've already been with Zacky, so why the fuck would I try it again? By the way, screaming fan isn't his type so get the fuck over yourself. Please and thank you." I spat, giving her the dirtiest look I could muster. I'm sure horns were popping out of my head at the moment.

She wiped the blood from her face and stood up, obviously ready for a fight. I popped my knuckles and laughed as she tried to swing on me, but missed by a good two feet. I took a step forward and busted her lip open. She threw a punch that I easily blocked, and got another punch in.

"Marissa! What the fuck are you doing?!"

I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pick me up. By the way everyone was staring, and the muscles I felt, it had to be my brother. He carried me towards the bus, with Zacky following close behind, ignoring all the screaming fans. Matt finally let me go in the middle of the "living room" and Ainsley's eyes got wide as she saw my bloody shirt and hands.

"Oh my god, Izz! What the fuck?" She yelled loudly.

"Yeah, Izz. What the fuck was that about?!" Matt screamed, and I instinctively flinched like the old me would before I shook my head.

"Don't fucking yell at me, Matt. I'm not gonna let you talk to me like that anymore. I'm not that girl. I'm a grown ass woman! The dumb bitch provoked me and I haven't had a good fight since... Gi. She deserved it. Now, Ainsley, let's go."

"But, Mar-" She started but I quickly cut her off.

"Ainsley Nichole Royston, no. I'm not going to deal with your mother threatening me for having you home at an indecent time. Now, come on."

She groaned but followed behind me. I didn't even say a word to anyone as I walked down the bus steps, praying there wasn't a crowd waiting to jump me. Thankfully there wasn't. I took my keys off my belt loop and handed them to her, seeing as I was drunk and not in the mood to drive. As she started the car, I saw someone run off the bus and towards us. I let out a sigh and saw Matt standing there, waiting for me to roll my window down.

"What, Matt?" I asked, ticked off.

"I love you, Bug. I'll see you tomorrow, kay?"

"I love you too, bubba." I smiled as tears started to blur my vision.

***

I woke up to a pounding on the front door, and I let out a groan as I read the time on my clock. It was 2:30 in the morning, and I was home alone. Not sure who would be at my door this early, I grabbed my baseball bat and wrapped my robe around my sore body. I flipped the porch light on and saw Jimmy's beaming face peeking through the glass. As I sat the bat down, I heard hushed voices out on the porch.

"Ohhhh no, what's going on here?" I asked, opening the door.

"Sleep over!" Brian yelled in a feminine voice, as everyone rushed into my house.

My eyes bugged out of my head as I saw the tour bus driving off, leaving the band in my house. I took a deep breath, and slowly closed the door. Count to three. One... two... three... I turned and saw Matt, Johnny, and Brian sitting on the couch, Jimmy was laid out on the love seat, and Zacky was sitting in the recliner.

"Okay, so uhm... What in the world is going on?" I asked, standing awkwardly in front of everyone, pulling my robe tighter to my body.

"Well, we were thinking we could stay here tonight? I mean, what's the point of staying in a cramped bus if we can stay with you?" Jimmy grinned, obviously the one who planted the seed in everyone's mind.

"But see, that's the thing. You can't stay here."

"Why not?"

"Cause... I... There isn't enough room for everyone!"

"That's bull. Lauren isn't here, John isn't here, Melody isn't here, and you've got a guest room on both floors so hush it up."

I just glared at him for a good minute before throwing my hands up in the air in defeat. There was no way I could talk my way out of this. Besides, the bus already left.

"Okay, fine! You guys can stay. But I have a few rules. One, don't go through my stuff or Lauren's stuff for that matter. Two, don't trash my house. Three, stay the fuck out of my room or I'll beat you with my bat." I said, knowing good and well they probably wouldn't listen.

"Since it's your house, you give the sleeping arrangements." Matt said, standing up.

I thought for a second, trying to figure out where everyone should go. I only had four rooms, so someone would either have to share a bed or sleep on the couch.

"Okay, I trust Johnny enough to let him sleep in Lauren's room cause I know he's not freaky enough to go through her underwear drawer." I laughed, tossing a glance at Bri.

"That was one time," Brian groaned. "I'm not a damn pervert! Just an extremely drunk pervert."

Everyone roared in laughter, remembering the incident. Brian got shit faced one night and went through my drawer, and then tried to deny it even though he was holding my underwear in his hands. It was more funny than it was weird.

"Matt, you can take the upstairs guest room, Jimmy can sleep in Mel's room, Brian and Zack can sleep in the guest room down here."

"We have to sleep together?" Zacky asked, yawning.

"It wouldn't be the first time. Come on, you know you want them Synyster Gates cuddles." Brian joked, nudging Zack in the ribs.

I just shook my head and retreated to my room to get some sleep. I made sure to lock my door before sliding into my cold bed. I was more than ready for John to come home. The past three months had been hell not having him around. And now that everyone from my past was under the same roof, I just needed him to hold me and help me through it.

I checked my phone one last time, making sure I hadn't missed a text or a call but there wasn't anything. I smiled, seeing the picture of us and Melody on my beside table and closed my eyes, letting the much needed sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Free Fallin'- Tom Petty

Okay, so that's the last chapter I'm gonna post tonight xD Maybe. I dunno. I just really enjoy this one, so I want to post it all the time -_- Anyway, shout out to my favoritest bb, WretchedAndDivine~ Girl, I don't even know you, but I love you in a non-weird way. If that makes any sense at all! Oh well. Thank you for the comments, they're greatly appreciated