Status: Active! Regular updates every Friday night or Sat/Sun

Eccentric Flair Institute, School for the Supernatural.

Prologue- The Girl Without A Heart

I knew there always something strange with me, Ever since that day i had the 'Heart Attack'.

It was an average Day, Sunny with a little cloud, slightly windy but a nice breeze. The playground reflected the glare off the sun, occasionally dying as the bodies of other 9 year olds circled the area playing a Game of tag.
I sat on the bench under the old Clock tower and straightened out my floral dress and picked up the sandwich by my side.
Oh what i'd give to have my old youth back.
I sat and ate my sandwich, like any other 9 year old i had Peanut Butter and jelly smeared over my cheeks once i finished.
I took care of it, for a girl at that age i liked to be rather proper.

That was when the instantaneously agonizing stabbing pain occurred in my stomach. I had been expecting it, but never this bad. I'd often get jolts of Pain after eating.
I cried out to the nearest teacher, who came running over immediately, instantly worried. Teachers had been notified of my odd condition.
The teacher bellowed for help, One was already on the phone for Emergency Services.

It was odd, getting in the back of an ambulance, a girl of my curiosity often wondered what was in the back of an Ambulance. Weird things dangling off the ceiling, jiggling around whenever we'd hit a bump or turn a corner.

My parents met me in the ER after the doctors ran diagnostics on me, they said it was a heart attack and needed help right away. I remember being so scared by those words, I remember hearing those exact words right before My grandmother passed, i thought i was going to die, just like Gran did. So naturally i panicked as the poked and prodded at me, sticking needles in everywhere. They even stuck those weird stickers on my chest with wires poking out of them.

I had expected the worst news, but got the Strangest. I remember clear as day, as if it happened hours ago.
"Uh, Doc.. we've got a problem?" One of the six doctors said, it was muffled over by the mask.
"Yes?" The older doctor turned, he had obviously been the surgeon.
"She doesn't have a heart beat.." He said, i was taken a back, how couldn't i have a heart beat. Wouldn't i be dead then?

They put me to sleep right after that and preformed surgery. Normal people would still have a scar, i don't. That's when i knew i was weird, different, Strange. To this day, whatever is wrong with me still stumps the doctors. It stumps me, what was wrong? Ever since then i've been through hell. Whatever was wrong with me got my parents divorced, got my Brother and I separated, Alienated my friends and whatever social life i had.

It didn't last long, when I got into high school, it seemed as if i was perfectly normal again. But as I matured, so did whatever disease i had. I slowly stopped eating food, its god awful taste made me vomit. I however weird it seems, took a liking to the powder you put in water to make your own Gatorade or whatever energy drink.

The Crystals in the powder temporarily dis-guarded my hunger. I made friends throughout high school without much work needed. I even had three boyfriends while my visit lasted. It lasted all the way till my second last year. Which was few months back, we were using the Computer Lab for the first time in our studies.

I don't know what i did, but all i did was touch the mother board of the computers and they all malfunctioned and wiped themselves. Completely turned off. Confused? I'd be surprised if you weren't, i'm just as confused.

I was sent to the Principles office and My Mother pulled me out as soon as she heard. She took it upon herself to home school me, she didn't do a very good job of it, but i didn't mind, she was just looking out for me.

After all, I'm just a girl without a Heart.