Status: Active

Kiss From a Rose

Chapter 12

The entire drive was rode in silence. Neither said a word. Matt kept glancing at Ember waiting for her to break it with one of her morbid beliefs but she said nor did anything. She either looked out the window or glanced at her gauzed arm.

"You hungry?" Matt asked hoping to break her silence.

"I really don't have a hunger for anything nowadays." She said.

"Why's that?" Matt asked.

"I just don't find myself in the mood to eat." She said. "I go sometimes weeks without eating."

"You have to eat something Ember." He said. "I'll stop somewhere."

"Please don't." She said quickly facing him. "I really just want to go home."

"Fine but you're gonna eat something when we get to my house." He said.

She said nothing and looked out the window for the rest of the drive. Finally they arrived at his house getting out they entered it.

"Whatcha hungry for?" He asked turning on the light to the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry Matt." Ember said.

"I'm gonna fix you something anyway." He said.

After fixing her a plate of burger and fries Matt watched her as she ate quietly never making eye contact.

When she was finished she got up to leave. "Ember please stay." Matt said grabbing her hand.

"I can't." She said. "I must go I have to."

"Why?" He asked.

"I can't tell you Matt." Ember said. "I wish I could but you're already to involved."

"Involved in what?" Matt asked. "Your problems?" "That doesn't matter to me I'm involved and I'm sticking around."

"You might want to reconsider that." She said walking pass him.

"Why would I?" He asked standing behind her.

"The world is filled with bad evil people Matt." She said. "They can disguise themselves really well and you don't know their true nature until its too late."

"Ember what are you talking about?" He asked.

"And sometimes there are people who are magnets for bad unfortunate things happening to them." Ember continued. "They unintentionally put those around them in danger too."

"Are you talking about yourself Ember?" He asked.

She turned facing him as her eyes filled with tears. "I'm not who you think I am." She said. "I can do no good or anything right all that happens around me is destruction and death." "I want it to stop but it won't and I can't."

Matt pulled her into his arms hugging her. "You're not like that Ember."

"Yes I am." She said.

"If you are then how come I'm still here?" He asked.

"Because I like you to much." She whispered.

Matt pulled back and lifted her chin up wiping the tears away. Stroking her wet cheeks he pressed his lips gently to hers. Ember was hestiant before her arm went around his neck.

Matt increased it his hands went to her shoulders pulling her jacket off. Her other arm went around him Matt lifted her, her legs going around his waist.

Walking into his bedroom Matt put her down as their hands roamed. They pulled back staring into the others eyes as they ran their hands over each others arms.

Matt picked her up laying her on the bed their eye contact never breaking. He ran a hand down her leg until he got to her foot pulling her shoe off then the other.

Her hands ran over his chest sitting up Matt placed his hands over hers unbuttoning his shirt together. He let it slid off his shoulders.

Ember stared at the gauze on his chest noticing this Matt slowly removed it. She brought a hand up barely touching the carving that she had done.

With a soft cry she looked away her eyes refilling with tears as she closed them.

"See?" She whispered. "I do nothing but cause destruction."

"Ember please look at me." Matt said turning her face to him. "Please look at me."

She slowly opened her eyes. "Don't blame yourself for this." Matt said. "You're not destructive I don't know what happened to you to make you think that but I'm gonna prove you wrong."

"I'm gonna prove to you and show you that you are beautiful." Matt said. "And that life is beautiful and isn't always dark like you think it is." "There are beautiful things in life one of them is something we're about to share together."

Ember said nothing at first but looked into his eyes. "Please show me Matt." She whispered.

Matt stroked her cheek kissing her before kissing her tears away. He went down lifting her shirt up and kissing the pale flat stomach that was exposed.

Sitting up Matt pulled her shirt up further she lifted her arms letting him take it off. Matt ran down hands over her torso before reaching under unhooking her bra.

He pulled it away gently taking her breasts in her hands running the thumbs over her nipples making her pant softly. Leaning down Matt cupped her breast before taking her nipple in his mouth.

Ember gasped softly watching as he sucked and caressed her nipple with his tongue.

Moving down he pulled down her skirt taking it and her tights off. Giving her semi wet mound a kiss through the panties he removed them.

Matt ran his hands down her legs rubbing circles on her inner thighs. He kissed her legs started at her waist before going on her knee to her ankles.

He leaned down kissing her shaved womanhood before flicking his tongue against her lips making her back arch.

His hands on both legs kissed her lips before inserting his tongue in her. Ember moaned softly as he rubbed her mound while he performed on her.

She looked seeing Matt shaking his head increasing his pace. Her back fell back to the her as her orgasm came fast making her scream from pleasure.

Matt looked up licking her juices off her and him before coming back up. They kissed Ember becoming aroused again at tasting herself on him.

Pulling back Matt unbuttoned his pants before pulling down and his boxers off. Ember closed her eyes as he positioned himself.

"Don't." Matt said. "Don't close your eyes they're beautiful and I want to see them during this beautiful experience we're having together."

Ember opened her eyes staring into his hazel ones. Stroking her cheek Matt grabbed her legs wrapping them around him as he entered her never losing that contact.

He saw her eyes half lidded as she inhaled as they came together as one. Matt moved slowly wanting to make this experience worthwhile and show Ember that there was beauty in the world.

He kissed her neck her moans in his ears urging him to go faster which he did going at a between pace. Her arm went around his neck while her other with the gauze stayed at her side.

Matt brought her arm out putting it straight out. Ember watched him closely as he ran his fingers over it before trying to pull her arm back.

"Ember don't hide it from me." He said looking into her eyes. "Let me see let me take it whatever pain you're feeling away." "Let me show you how beautiful you are."

Ember still seemed reluctant but let her arm stay out. Placing a kiss on the gauze. Matt slowly pulled it off seeing deeply carved into her arm in big bold letters YOU'RE NOTHING.

Matt stared at it looking at Ember who had her eyes closed. "You are something Ember." He said. "You mean something to me."

With this said Matt kissed her cuts even tracing the words with his tongue before kissing them again. Ember watched with what looked like vulnerability in her eyes she closed them as Matt kissed her cuts.

Matt came up kissing her gently. Their eyes locked he started thrusting again this time Ember put both arms around him. Matt could feel the broken cut skin on his back he took that arm kissing her wrist.

As they got closer to release Matt pressed their foreheads together their eyes connected and pulled her against his body, and captured their moans of release into a kiss.

Still hugging her to his body Matt pulled out gasping softly. He looked in Ember's eyes seeing a bundle of emotions he couldn't figure out.

"Ember don't leave this time." He said. "Stay with me."

She said nothing but got up Matt looked in disappointment but it vanished as she pulled something out her jacket and came back over.

She layed back next to Matt opening his hand and putting the item in it.

"What is it?" He asked.

Ember said nothing but gave him a kiss before settling on his chest closing her eyes. Matt settled down wrapping an arm around her kissing her forehead.

Before he fell asleep he opened his hand finding a gemstone of a ruby in it.