Status: Active

Kiss From a Rose

Chapter 5

Matt drove back to his house trying to concentrate on the road and not on the kisses that had left him lightheaded and his growing erection.

Ember sat in the seat with a hint of a smile on her poker face.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" Matt asked glancing at her.

"If I said something it would ruin it." She said.

"Ruin what?" He asked confused.

"The buildup of the new pleasures and experience awaiting both of us." She said.

Matt got harder he turned his attention back to the road and the drive continued in silence.

Arriving at his home they both got out. Matt opened the door letting Ember walk in first. He followed her watching her look around.

"Simple and kinda plain." She said picking up a knickknack. "Even these are simple."

"What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"Nothing it just doesn't say a lot about you." She said putting it down. "I mean these pictures of lions and elephants are something that almost everybody has." "It doesn't make it stand out and tell people who you are."

"I'm not going on MTV cribs." Matt said. "Why would I care about having what everybody else has?"

"You should." Ember said. "Cause it'll tell people that you are different and not like everyone else."

"You mean like you?" He asked amused.

She laughed. "I suppose but my place has things that most people don't have or wanna have."

"Why's that?" He asked.

"I'll show you sometime." She said. "Right now there's a new experience awaiting us."

Matt watched as she walked upstairs he quickly followed her opening the door to his room. She looked around but didn't say anything.

She turned and held her hands out. Matt pulled her to him pressing his lips to hers.

This kiss was a lot more intense than the ones in the parking lot. Matt gasped as she pulled his lip ring. His kisses went down her neck making her gasp softly.

She unzipped his hoodie turning him around and pushing him in the bed. Matt sat up and watched as she stood there looking at him.

"You have any candles?" She asked taking off her scarf.

"Yeah in the bathroom." He said.

She walked into it and came back out with four candles. Matt watched as she pulled the curtains closed then walked back over lighting the candles.

She placed one of the dresser, placed two near the foot of the bed, and placed the fourth one in the middle of the floor. Matt noticed how the candles illuminated her.

"What do we need the candles for?" Matt asked.

"Matt have you ever did shadow puppets when you were little?" She asked kicking her shoes off.

"Yes around the campfire and sometimes in my room." He said.

"Consider this like that except my body is gonna be telling you a story." She said taking her tights off.

He stared at her transfixed. "Okay." He whispered.

She smiled before starting dancing sensually touching her body erotically. Matt swallowed as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt letting it slip off her shoulders.

Matt noticed she had more tattoos. Running her fingers down between her breasts and to the button on her skirt she unbuttoned them. Letting them slid down and stepped out of them leaving her in her black bra and panties.

Matt's eyes widen at the artwork along her body. She grinned and stood there letting him look. She turned around and heard him make a sound that sounded like a gasp and moan.

She glanced over her shoulder giving him a seductive smile. Turning back around she ran a hand over a sugar skull on her leg.

"You know what this stands for Matt?" She asked.

"It's a sugar skull associated with the Day of the Dead." He said.

"You know why they celebrate the Day of the Dead?" She asked.

"To remember deceased loved ones." He said.

"That's not all they did it to encourage visits from the spirits." She said. "Would you want the spirit of a loved one to visit you?"

"It wound be nice to talk to them and see how they're doing in the afterlife." Matt said.

She grinned before turning around and slowly went down running a hand down an ivy tattoo on her side. "You know I got this tattoo because of Poison Ivy from Batman."

"Why's that?" Matt asked.

"Cause she's my favorite villian." Ember said. "How she was mousy and shy before turning into a seductress and killing men with a kiss."

"Kiss of Death." Matt said. "She's beautiful but deadly."

"A lot of things in life are Matt." Ember said stroking a tattoo of two roses with thorns going up her leg.

"You seem to have a thing with roses." Matt said.

"They're my favorite flower they're kinda like Poison Ivy." Ember said. "They're beautiful but the thorns can prick you and make you bleed."

"Every Rose Has It's Thorn." Matt said with a small smile.

She laughed softly. "They also have different meaning." "The red rose symbolizes love, romance, and passion." "Did you know the black rose us actually a dark red rose?"

He shook his head. "No I didn't."

She nodded. "And the black rose symbolizes death, hatred, farewell, and sorrow." "It also indicates the death and end of a relationship."

Before Matt could reply she turned around lifting her hair up revealing a pentagram on her neck. "I'm sure you know what this stands for."

He nodded. "Witchcraft and magic."

She nodded and glanced over her shoulder at him noticing him looking at the tattoo on her shoulder that traveled down. "Like it?"

"Yeah why'd you get it?" He asked.

Ember smiled at the tattoo of a woman laying in front of a mirror her reflection was demonic and ugly.

"I got it cause it represents and shows the evil within us all." She said. "We may look beautiful and attractive on the outside but inside we're all evil and ugly."

"Not everyone is like that Ember." He said.

"Everyone has a poison dead black heart Matt." She said. "Yours just hasn't come forward yet."

Before he could reply she walked forward putting her arms around him and sitting in his lap. She brushed her lips against his.

"We're all evil Matt." She said. "It's in us we're flawed and capable of doing evil deeds look at all the death and suffering in the world." "Man has caused and done all of it."

Before he could answer she kissed him. Matt wrapped his arms around her feeling her back. He shivered as her nail traced his jungular vein feeling his pulse.

He reached to unclip her bra but she pulled his hands away. Matt watched in confusion as she got off and got dressed.

"Ember what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing now is not the time for the experience though." She said walking out the room.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked following her downstairs.

She opened the door. "The time is not right for it but tonight is the right time."

With this said she walked out closing the door. Matt stood there confused and opened the door to find her gone.

He looked around but found no sign of Ember. Sighing he closed the door his manhood still bugging him.

Ember was so strange it drove him crazy in both ways. He wondered what she had meant by it not being the right time. He glanced at the floor seeing a piece of paper.

Picking it up he opened it. It was a message telling him to get dressed nicely and go to the address listed at 7:00.

Opening it wider a pinkish reddish rose petal fell out.