Status: Active

Kiss From a Rose

Chapter 7

Matt and Ember walked to his car getting in and driving out the theater parking lot.

"You didn't tell me you did theater." Matt said.

"I wanted to surprise you." She said.

"You seem to be full of surprises." He said glancing at her.

She laughed softly. "I am and there's more in store for you if you stick around." She said looking at him.

Matt blushed under her gaze. "So where do you want to ear at?"

"Anyplace that has good meat." She said. "Good thick meat."

Matt chuckled. "A girl who likes her meat huh?"

"I like all kinda of meat some you've never tried before." She said.

"Like what?" He asked.

She grinned. "Maybe I'll cook you dinner sometime and you can try for yourself."

"I'd like that." Matt said as he continued to drive.

Eventually they came to a well known grill and steakhouse.

"This okay?" Matt asked.

"Excellent choice." She said getting out.

They walked to the door Matt opening the door for her. Walking to the stand the hostess lead them to a table for two near a window.

"So what about the okay didn't you understand?" Ember asked sipping her coke.

"I guess the entire concept." Matt said. "It was like Swan Lake except more dark and twisted."

Ember laughed. "Well the play is called...

She spoke in a different language. "Translation please?" Matt said with a laugh.

She laughed. "It's French for Innocence Is Lost."

"I have a slight better understanding of it now." Matt said. "Now that I know the title."

"The plot is the white swan which symbolizes purity and virtue gives into the seduction, temptation, and lure of the black swan." She said. "Black which represents darkness, evil, sorrow, despair and tragedy."

"Basically the black swan corrupted the white swan." Matt said.

Ember nodded. "And the bleeding of her lips represented her innocence is gone." "Red represents wrath, passion, anger, and lust."

"And the ending that confused me the most." Matt admitted.

Ember grinned and looked out the window. "You know deep down inside Matt there's blackness inside all of us." "And deep down we're all killers."

"How so?" Matt asked.

"Do you remember the second day we met I asked you would you kill someone if it came down to your life or theirs?" She asked.

"Yeah I do." He said.

She turned back facing him. "Whether accidentally or self defense you take another life you're a killer."

Before Matt could answer their food arrived. They ate in silence Matt occasionally glancing at the strange woman in front of him.

"You know in some cultures they believe if you stare at someone namely a demon or evil being for a long time it could burn your eyes out." Ember said looking up with a small smile.

Matt swallowed. "Why's that?"

"Because looking at pure evil is enough to blind you." She said.

"Why are you so interested in things like that?" Matt asked.

"Cause Matt we're human." She said. "We're flawed, imperfect, and we're all crazy and evil." "There's just some that are move evil than others."

Matt sat back thinking about this. "You know you never told me about the end of the play when you stabbed yourself."

"Cause my character was so consumed by the darkness within her when she stabbed the swan seeing the blood brought her back to reality." Ember said. "Overwhelmed by guilt by what I had done I killed myself."

"Double homicide." Matt said with a small grin.

She laughed. "Now you're understanding my view in the world."

"A little now that we've spent more time with each other." Matt said. "Since you asked me the first time we met what's your view about God?"

"There has to be some bigger force out there stronger and beyond me and you." She said. "I do believe there's some giant in the sky looking down at us however I question how holy and good he is."

"Why's that?" Matt asked.

"Matt don't you ever wonder if he's so good why does heat suffering and killing to on in the world?" She asked. "People say that he gave all of us a conscience to make our own decisions and actions." "Even so if he has so much power why doesn't he just make that go away or bad people drop dead?"

"I'm not religious so I never thought much into it." Matt said. "So where do you think you're going when you die?"

"Somewhere that's all I know." She said. "Matt have you ever wondered how you would die?"

"No why should I?" He asked. "Why would I want to think about that?"

She shrugged. "I don't know it's just something to think about."

"How would you want to die?" He asked.

She looked up locking with his eyes. "Honestly I wanna die falling."

"Falling?" He asked. "Why?"

"Just the feeling of the wind going pass my body as I fell." She said. "My eyes are closed and the feeling of falling is freeing." "As my body falls through the air I'm free one final time before I hit the ground below." "I wound be free and my death would be quick and peaceful."

Matt said nothing and they sat in silence before the bill came. After paying it they left the restaurant getting into the car and driving away.

"So where you want to go now?" He asked.

"It's time." She whispered looking at the clock.

"Time for what?" Matt asked.

A small smile formed. "The new experience."

Matt's eyes widen. "Are you sure?"

"There's not a time when I'm not sure Matt." She said. "I'm sure about everything and anything."

"What else are you sure about?" He asked as he drove home.

"That this experience will be something you've never had before." She said.

Matt's breathing increased and his manhood became unbearably hard against his jeans.

They arrived back to his home getting out the walked inside. Matt gasped in surprise as Ember pushed him against the door kissing him.

Matt had an arm around her waist pulling her closer and the other in her hair. She grabbed his manhood making him moan into her mouth.

Matt gasped as she ripped his shirt open making buttons go in every direction. He groaned as she attacked his exposed neck and chest kissing and biting.

Pulling her back up Matt tried to unzip her dress his mind blurred by her kisses. She started to lead him away from the door until she pushed him back.

Matt looked in confusion as she kicked her shoes off and made her way upstairs without a single glance back.

Still confused Matt followed her up picking up her discarded dress near his door. He walked in finding the room dimly lit he heard the door close behind him.

He turned as Ember appeared in her bra and panties. She wrapped her arms around his neck embracing him. Matt dropped her dress wrapping his arms around her waist.

She pulled back unbuckling his belt and throwing it over her shoulder. She then unbuttoned his jeans pulling them all the way down.

Matt gasped in surprise as she pushed him on the bed. He sat back up as Ember sat on his lap running her hands over his chest.

Kissing along her collarbone Matt cupped her breasts making her gasp softly. Pulling a strap down and part of her bra off he sucked on her right nipple.

Ember's chin rested on his head moans and gasps escaping her lips. He pulled her bra completely off admiring the artwork on her pale skin.

As he leaned forward to kiss her again she cupped his face stopping him. Matt looked surprised then glanced down as she removed something from the side of her panties.

He looked on as she pulled out a syringe and uncapped it. Matt watched in shock as she pricked her finger drawing blood.

Looking at the droplet she brought it to his lips. Matt looked at her like she was crazy and shook his head.

"One taste Matt." She said. "It's part of the new experience."

Matt looked into her eyes before hesitantly taking her hand. Looking at of he sucked on her finger. Ember moaned as he sucked the blood off.

A strange weird feeling went through all the way to Matt's manhood making him even harder. His lips left her finger as she brought them to hers.

Ember pushed him back till she was straddling him. She kissed him all the way down to his waiting manhood. Pulling down his boxers she stared at him.

"This is not the package of man it's the package of a God." She whispered.

Matt chuckled then gasped as she took him completely in her mouth. He looked down seeing Ember going at a fast pace. She hollowed her cheeks tracing the prominent vein with her tongue.

He gasped as she bit down hard enough that her tooth went through the vein. Matt heard a sucking noise as she drank the seeping blood.

Before he could react his orgasm came fast, strong, and hard. He released into Ember's mouth which clamped down on him holding him in place.

Matt looked as she got up removing her panties before getting back on him.

"This is the beginning of a new awaiting pleasure for you Matt." She said. "This is the point if no return do you wish to continue?"

"Yes." He said.

She lowered herself onto him making them both gasp. Grabbing his shoulders Ember began bouncing at a medium pace.

Matt groaned as she pinched his nipple. She leaned forward kissing him and pulling his lip ring with her teeth. Matt grabbed her hips thrusting into her.

Ember eyes rolled back she leaned back giving him a view of his cock disappearing into her core. It was the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

He reached down and rubbed her clit. Ember grabbed his hand holding it in place as he quickened his pace.

She leaned forward grabbing the headboard going faster till it was banging against the wall. Matt cupped her breasts kissing both and biting the nipples.

Grabbing his heads she placed them over her breasts as they you closer. Ember leaned back grabbing his legs as she Boucher a final time screaming in orgasmic bliss.

Matt thrust again before releasing into her. He could feel her juices lubricating his manhood as they both tried to catch their breaths.

Ember fell on his sweat soaked chest kissing it before getting off him resting her head on him.

Matt cupped her chin and kissed her. "That was...

She pressed a finger against his lips. "Don't speak there's no need for words."

Matt nodded as she settled on him both falling asleep.

Later that night Matt woke up to a tapping at his window. He looked finding Ember gone.

Getting up he found her dress and shoes missing. Rubbing his eyes he walked to the window as the tapping increased. Pulling back the curtains he saw nothing until the tapping started again.

He looked down seeing a raven on the ledge with something in it's mouth. Matt opened the window making the raven hop back.

"Where did you come from?" Matt asked.

The bird simply cawed placing the thing in it's mouth in Matt's hand before flying into the night.

Through the light of the moon Matt saw a single dark blue rose in his hand.