Status: Active

Kiss From a Rose

Chapter 9

The entire drive to Ember's apartment with no words said. Matt wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say.

Eventually Ember drove into a parking lot of a fairly nice looking apartment complex.

She got out without a word Matt followed her staying be her side. She pressed the elevator button getting in and pressed the button to the third floor.

The doors opened and they walked out. She walked all the way to the end of the hallway to the door to the left. Unlocking the door she walked in Matt following her and closing the door.

"You want a drink?" She asked putting her purse on the table behind the couch.

"Sure." He said looking around.

Ember's apartment was decorated with paintings and pictures of Egyptian things like pharaohs, sphinxes, hieroglyphs. The others were various pictures of ravens, crows, the Scream, red skies, the harvest moon, a full moon with a wolf howling at it, etc.

"Like them?" She asked reentering the room.

"They're definitely something." He said taking the drink.

She raised an eyebrow. "Something as it something to admire, look at what?"

"Something that makes you stop, look, and question things." He said sipping his drink.

"This is really good." He said taking another sip. "What is this?"

"Something homemade with a special ingredient." She said walking into the living room.

Matt followed her looking around. "You gave a lot of stones." He said. "A crystal ball too?"

"You know crystal is actually quartz." She said sitting behind it and gesturing for him to sit. "Do you believe in it's power?"

"That it can tell the future?" He asked. "Not at all."

"You're a big skeptic aren't you?" She asked with a slight edge to her voice.

"I am but I wouldn't say big." Matt said. "Something wrong with that?"

"No except most skeptics aren't open to the possibility of other things out there." She said. "Things we can't explain with science."

"I do believe everything can be explained some way whether it be science or some other way." He said.

"Explain why do bad things happen to good people then." She said.

"That's a very tricky thing to even try to answer." He said. "I don't know."

"You have to know since you think it all can be explained." She said. "So explain."

"I don't know Ember I guess it's just one of the many fucked up things about life." He said.

She thought about his answer. "Even fucked up things can have some explanation." She said.

"The reason why you can't explain it is because it can't be explained." She said. "It's part of the categories known as the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained.

Matt watched as she started to wave her hands over the crystal ball. It light up before it turned completely black. Ember stared intensely into it before getting up going to a drawer.

She came back carrying a container sitting back down she opened it revealing different gemstones.

"Where do you get all of those from?" Matt asked in amazement.

"From all over." She said picking up a ruby. "You know what this represents?"

"No I don't." He said.

"Ruby stands for nobility, passion, protection." She said. "It is believed if worn in an amulet of charm it could ward off plague, warn the wearer of impending danger, keep the wearer safe, restrain feelings of lust among other things."

"The ruby is said to be the most powerful stone and surpass all others even the diamond." She said.

"It's really beautiful Ember." He said looking into it.

"Kinda ironic it's said to restrain feelings of lust when the color red represents that." She said. "Among other things red also represents passion, anger, rage, and wrath."

Matt noticed how hard she was griping the stone. "Ember are you okay?"

She shook her head. "Yeah I just need to relax." She said putting the gemstones away. "And I know a sure way to."

Getting up she gave him a look before walking away shedding her jacket off. Matt chuckled before getting up and following her into a room shutting the door behind him.

He came behind Ember cupping her breasts. She closed her eyes as he ran his hands over her body. Lifting her arms up he removed her shirt.

Ember grabbed his hip before inching up her hand going into his jeans. Matt moaned softly as she stroked his clothed erection.

Turning around she kissed him roughly before pushing him on the bed. She straddled him kidding him as he increased it...

She got up pulling the curtains and dimming the lights. She grabbed the bag containing her CD purchases from the day. Pulling out one she put it in the radio before pressing play.

"Come with me into the trees."
"We'll lay on the grass and let the hours pass."

She ran a hand on her torso before taking off her skirt and tights. She turned Matt seeing a tattoo of a black widow spider just above her left cheek.

"You know what the black widow spider is known for Matt?" She asked.

He nodded. "It's known for eating the head of the make during mating."

"Sexual cannablism kinda erotic in a weird way." She said pulling her hair down.

"How is it a turn on?" He asked.

"She ingests the male making them one forever." She said teasingly pulling down a strap.

"But she has to shit sometime therefore she deposes him." Matt said.

"Not really even when you get rid of waste fragments of it still remain in your body." She said. "Therefore they are forever bonded."

Matt said nothing as she danced for erotically and sensually.

"Let me see you stripped down to the bone."
"Let me hear you speaking just for me."

She removed her bra then teasingly pulled down her panties before snapping back in place.

"Let me see you stripped down to the bone."
"Let me hear you crying just for me."

She came over straddling him and pushing him down. Matt pulled her closer as they kissed. Pulling away she stroked his face.

"Will you cry for me Matt?" She asked reaching in the side drawer.

Matt glanced over and watched as she pulled out a dagger. His eyes widen and his breathing hitched as she touched the point.

Giving him another kiss she ran it over his shirt before cutting it open then ripped it from his body. She unbuckled his jeans and removed them as well.

Matt's breathing grew more hitched as she ran the blade over his chest tracing his tattoos. She circled his nipple with it.

"You know that your heart is completely vulnerable to injury at any given moment?" She asked the blade right where his heart was.

"Ember please don't...

"Don't worry I'm just teasing." She said running the blade down his chest.

Matt gasped as she cut his chest drawing blood. Gulping he looked as she licked the blood before licking the blood that had appeared.

She moaned at the taste before licking a trail down his stomach. Matt gasped harder as she cut off his boxers. He completely froze when she ran the blade over the prominent vein.

He cried out when she cut the tip drawing blood. This was replaced by a moan as she sucked the blood off the tip. Then she stopped. He looked down.

"I think you've been tortured enough." She said laying back running the dagger down her body.

Matt leaned over kissing her he looked as she poked him with the dagger. He took it she gestured at her panties.

He slowly ran the blade down her body making her shudder placing the blade in the fabric it pulled it making a ripping noise. He admired her shaved pale womanhood he grabbed her legs but she stopped him.

"That's an experience for another time." She said pushing him on his back.

Matt moaned as she slid on him. Gasping softly Ember started moving at a fast pace. He grabbed her hips but she pinned his arms over his head.

"God." He moaned as she went faster making the bed shake.

Ember took the dagger from Matt placing it at his neck. Matt stopped as she traced his jungular with it digging it in his neck.

"Ember...

"There is so much you don't know about if you don't open your eyes, heart, and mind the evils of the world will destroy you." She said staring into his eyes.

"Ember where is all these coming from especially at this time?" He asked.

She said nothing leaning back up then digging the knife in his chest. Matt cried out in pain as she carved something in his chest. Finally she stopped looking at her work and licking the blood off.

She then got up the dagger still in hand. "Ember?" He asked.

"You have to go now." She said turning off the music and grabbing a robe.

"Why?" He asked getting up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with." She said. "You just need to go now."

Not giving him a chance to answer she gave him his discarded clothes before pushing him out her room and out her front door.

Matt turned as the door slammed in his face he could hear it locked.

He stood there confused as he began to redress as he did he winced at the carving on his chest.

Looking down he saw it was a carving of a strange symbol and near it was a rose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song:
Stripped by Shiny Toy Guns