It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 1: Introduction

"Come on honey, wake up!" screamed my mom. God I hated when she did that crap to me. Always came in my room without knocking. Every time she came in there she was screaming. As I took a pillow and threw it at her head. "Hey! Young lady don't do that to your mother" I just felt like giving her the middle finger, but I knew that would lead to no good so I just yelled "Alright! I'm up! Now Go AWAY!"
I took a shower the night before. My hair was still damp. My dog came running in, the little chihuahua that he is. No matter how small he is he sure can get me up. I took him and lifted him in the air "Good morning Marty!" I said. I got into my favorite pair of jeans with my jean chain and my mettle belt and put on a plain black shirt. I walked downstairs and grabbed a go-Tart and walked out. I was stopped the second before I got out the door.
"What are you wearing?" came a voice from behind. It was mom. OH JOY!.....not. "My jeans and a shirt" "No I mean on your nails. Black nail polish?" "Mom, I'm going to be late!" I said trying to distract her. "Fine. But as soon as you get back, I want that all OFF!" I didn't even say goodbye, I just walked away.

Anyway, my name is Kristen. I'm in the 11th grade. I have the best friends, there also the weirdest but I still love them. There's Kate and Lindsey and Corey and Cathleen. Then there's Frank, Gerard, Ray, Mikey, And Bob. Frank was very funny and such a spaz. I am too. we all are, except for Gerard and Bob, and most of the time Ray. Ray has a huge fro. Kate loves to play with it. Mikey and Corey hate each other, oh how fun it is to see them fight. Gerard likes to play tricks on all of us. If you met him you would never figure it out. Bob was very quiet but he was the leader of us all. He gave us orders. Hes our father I guess. Lindsey is just, just fun she loves all of us but she loves Gerard the most. I don't know what she sees in him. I guess thats just how love is. Cathleen is like the cheerer upper of the group. Corey walks into walls all the time. Mikey, hmm what to say about Mikey? He is in no way like his brother. He's more quiet but when we get him to talk....he just doesn't shut up! And last but not least theres Frank. Frank is like my brother. The one that doesn't live with me. He is always there for me. Ive been with him since kindergarten. He was the cutest and messiest kindergardner (sp?) I have even seen. But no matter what he was always there for me. He speaks whatever goes through his mind. He hasn't shut up since the day i met him.

As I was almost at the school I saw frank jumping up and down screaming "Kristen's here! Kristen's here!" The rest of the group was about five feet away from him pretending they didn't know him. When I saw him, he ran up and pushed me down. I fell on the grass and screamed "Yes Frank I missed you too for the whole 3 hours I didn't see you since last night!" We got up and I gave him a noogie. We walked back to the others. They were all laughing at Frank. "What?" he said. "Your hair!" said Ray as he fell over laughing. "Oh and your hair is better!?!" "No your hair is kinda messed up from the noogie I gave you" I said. "Here ill fix it for you."
As I fixed Frank's hair, I looked over to Gerard and he wasn't looking so good. "What's wrong Gerard?" I said "To .....much.....vodka.....last.....night" he said "Oh.....well whatever you do, don't throw up on me!"
As we heard the waring bell telling us its 8:05 and we had five minutes to get to our homerooms, we all headed back.
It was going to be a interesting Monday, as usual.