It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 11: I Lost My Fear Of Falling

****Kristen POV****
Suddenly a hand had reached out for Lindsey. We all looked at who it was. It was Gerard. He said, "Don't look down. I've got you." Gerard pulled Lindsey up and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her. When they stopped, Lindsey looked into Gerard's eyes and started to cry, tears of happiness, and leaned into his chest. Everyone then ran up to Lindsey and gave her a huge hug. We were all crying tears of joy and happiness.
Lindsey then climbed out over all of us and said, "Air! Need air!"
We were all so happy that Lindsey didn't do it, and that Gerard caught her.
"You should never be afraid to keep on living,
you should never be afraid to walk this world alone.
Lindsey if you stay I'll be forgiving,
nothing you can say can stop me from going home." said Gerard to Lindsey before he kissed her again.
****That Night*****
Frankie and I were so happy, but still a little shaky. We stopped off at Frank's house to grab something to eat. Lisa made us meatloaf. It was really yummy! We left after ice-cream.
We headed home. We had completely forgot to go up to my room the way that we wouldn't get caught. We walked through the front door. The first sight we saw was my mother. "You skipped school today!?!" she said. "Mom, Lindsey was about to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge!"
"Aw.....you shouldn't have skipped school. Your education is more important."
"Than a friend!?" I yelled.
"Don't you talk back to me!"
Mom came right up to me and slapped me. I looked her straight in the eye without showing any fear for as long as I could. Then I cracked and ran up to my brother's room.
I heard Frank sticking up for me. He wasn't much of a violent person, more verbal. Just don't piss him off or hurt someone he loves. Because he will kick your ass then.
I ran into Danny's (my brother) room. I've gotten really close to him in the past year or so. He saw me enter, and open his arms for me to jump into them. I cried on his shoulder.
I talked to him about how I hated mom. I talked to him about how I know she hates me. He looked at me and just said, "Whatever happens, I'm always here for you."
At that moment Frank walked in. He had a large, bright red mark around his eye. "Your mom punched me in the eye." He said.
"Frank!" I shrieked.
"It's alright, it will heal, eventually." said Frank
"Danny, can you please talk to mom for me. She loves you and will listen to you. Please?" I begged.
"Ok" said Danny

We walked into my room and stacked a bunch of shit in front of the door again. We fell asleep as soon as we hit the mattress.
****Next Day ---Friday*****
Frank and I woke up really late. It was about noon. I knew that none of my friends were going to school today. They wanted to stay with Lindsey.
Me and Frank got dressed and walked over to Lindsey's house.
We were all having fun. Lindsey's mom was very nice that day, she usually is but this time she was nicer than usual.
We were eating Tortilla chips and salsa. Lindsey laughed at a joke I cracked and spit out all of her chips. They went flying across the room. We all fell over laughing.

Me and Frank headed down to their basement. It was a comfy basement. It had a nice soft couch. Me and Frank were talking about different bands, the Misfits, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, etc.
We were deep in conversation. "Yea so I think...." I said right before I got lost in Frank's eyes. Frank didn't even ask what the rest of the conversation was. I moved closer to Frank. Our eyes never stopped staring at each other. Frank finally kissed me. He shoved his tongue down my throat. Frankie fell backwards onto his back on the couch. I laid on his chest, still kissing him. We stayed like that for several minutes.
Kate then called us up for some pizza.
"Awwwww" said Frank.
"It's ok, Kate we'll be up in a minute. Frankie don't worry, it's Friday. We have all of tonight. If we can get past my parents!" I said as I pulled Frankie up with me.