It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 13: Love Me, Or Love Me Not

****Kristen POV****
I woke up to a loud drum roll. I jumped. It was my ring tone. I picked it up and flipped it open. "Hello" I said in a raspy voice. "Kristen, where are you guys" I looked over at the clock, it was 3:00 in the afternoon. "Whoa, how long did we sleep" I said, not into the phone. "What, where are we supposed to be, it's Saturday." I said to Gerard. "Remember we were going to hang out today, at your uncle's house" he said. "Oh yea! We'll be down in a few minutes Gee."

I shook Frank on the shoulder. "No, no mom I don't want to go to preschool anymore. There are monsters, they call them teachers and the food there tastes YUCKY!" Frank said in his sleep. "Ha ha Frank! Now get up!"
"Huh, what?" he said while blinking his eyes quickly to get used ot the light. "Hey, Frankie we got to get up and meet the group. Were going to my Uncle's today, remember."
"Oh yea"
"And don't worry, there won't be any preschool food, or monsters that they call teachers there!" I said with a laugh.
"Well they had ten arms in my dream!" Frank said as he fell over laughing.

We started to get up and dressed. I turned around to get my shirt and Frank's back was facing me. And he never did that. He always faced me forward.
"Hey what's the matter Frankie?"
"Nothing. Why?"
"Oh. It's just that your facing me, with your back, and you never do that."
"Oh."
"Come on, what's the matter?"
"It's that......I feel like that you think, I'm not......I'm weak."
"Why the hell would I think that. The only one that's stronger than you, is Bob!"
"No, I mean about last night wise."
"Oh. No, I don't think your weak or anything like that."
"You sure?"
"Absolutely, positively, sure!" I said before I threw a pillow at Frankie's head.
"Now, let's go."
Frank turned around to face me, like always.
My phone rang...again. "Guys were coming!" "Guys? It's your Uncle Paul."
"Oh! Sorry Uncle Paul....are we still on for today?"
"Yea about that, I got called for work, and I can't have you guys over, I'm so sorry Kristen!"
"Oh! It's ok Uncle Paul! Another time."
"Alright, and that time I owe you lunch! Alright I have to go. Bye"
"Bye Uncle Paul"

We made it down, and met up with the group. Corey and Lindsey were screaming for some reason.
"Hey, what's all the yelling about?"
"These 'hot' guys moved in about four houses down." said Ray.
"We should go and help them out" said Corey.
"Yea, thats a great idea." said Lindsey as the two of them ran off. I didn't even tell them my Uncle's house was off. I rolled my eyes and broke the news to the rest of us.
When we reached the house that Lindsey and Corey were at, we saw them already talking, and laughing. There were about four guys there. Michale, Joe, Marc, and Anthony. They were ok looking. I wasn't really attracted to them. Besides, even if I was, nothing could happen. Lindsey and Corey introduced us to all of them.
"Guys, this is Michale, Anthony, Marc, and Joe. There in a band, called Patent Pending. There not known, but they have an album ready to be recorded. They all live together now. They're going to be coming to our school." said Corey.
"So, let's start to help them unload." said Lindsey.
Did any of us get a say in this. Hell no! I helped a little. I just helped so Corey and Lindsey wouldn't get pissed.
When we all took a break, I was talking to Marc. He was nice, too nice I thought. I just acted like normal. Frankie was in the living room talking to Joe about power stances and all that jazz on the guitar. Anthony was talking to Bob about drumming techniques. Ray was talking with the rest of the group who was talking to Michale.
Marc was getting to into my life. He kept asking me questions that made me uncomfortable. What was he thinking? I just sat there and smiled.
Finally Frankie came in and sat next to me. He took my hand. "Hey baby." He said. Frank must of knew that I was uncomfortable. "Hey!" I said before I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Oh Marc this is my boyfriend, Frank."
"Nice to meet you Frank" Marc said as the huge smiled wiped right off his face.
The whole huge group of us came into the living room and just talked. "So you guys want to here us play later on tonight? I mean after we get some watt settled." said Michale. Corey kept staring at Michale. When he finished, Lindsey and Corey said at once, "Sure! Around what time?" "10:00?" "Great we'll be here!"
Once again, did we get any say? FUCK NO!