It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 15: Were Not Listening Anymore

****Kristen POV****
We just came back from "Blades Of Glory", which was one of the best movies. We were at our ally, just talking. We were all in black, hoods, practically scaring everyone who saw us in the mist darkness.
We all settled down and started to talk.
"Can you believe they did that to us?" said Mikey.
"Yea really. I mean I thought she liked me." said Gerard with disappointment.
"I know Lindsey did. Something is going on with her. I don't get it. First she was jumping off a bridge and now shes chasing guys like nothing ever happened." I said.
"I think it all has to do with peer pressure. She's been quiet too." said Cathleen.
"She doesn't have any self esteem." Said Bob.
"I really don't want to talk about it anymore." I said.
"So, anyone have any romance problems?" said Kate.
"Yes." said Mikey, and Gerard.
"What's up with you Mikey?" I said.
"Alicia. I can't even get her to notice me." he said.
"Did you try talking to her?" said Bob.
"Yea......I don't know.....I'll figure it out."
"Bob....I'm going to call you dad!" I said with a chuckle.
"Ok.....Actually I can get used to that!" He said, as he took a sip of his coke.
We saw Gerard, just staring into space.
"Don't worry Gerard, Lindsey loves you, I know it. Your all she can talk about. It's just that she's having a lot go though her mind." said Ray
"Yea, it will hit her eventually." said Cathleen.
****Lindsey POV****
I ran out of Anthony's house as fast as I could. I tried to remember where the ally was. "Dammit! Where the fuck is it" I screamed as I looked to the ground, and suddenly fell to my knees. Corey suddenly took my hand and dragged me to my feet. She dragged me for a minute until I screamed at her, "Let go!" She let go of my hand and in about 30 seconds we found the ally.
"Gerard!" I screamed as I saw his face. He looked at me, all of them did. My voice echoed off the walls. He turned his head when he saw my eyes look into his. "I'm so sorry!" I screamed at him.
"Sorry! Sorry! Thats all I get. I saved your goddamn life and kissed you, and then you betray me. And all you can say is SORRY! Apology NOT accepted!" he screamed before he turned to go into the darker part of the ally. I fell to my knees. Then to the floor. I felt the cold, dirty concrete on my face. I cried and got up. Everyone but Corey had turned their attention to Gerard. I knew I betrayed my friends and I felt terrible for it. No one cared though. I heard Gerard's loud sobs coming from the darker part of the ally. Mikey walked over to Gerard. "NO GO AWAY!" I heard before I saw Mikey come out, looking down. I went in. "Gerard I'm so sorry, for betraying you guys. For making you guys do things you did not want to do. I am especially sorry for betraying you. I do love you. I always have. I just thought you didn't. I thought no one did. So I fell for the new guy on the block. It was never love, or even a crush. It was pure lust. I love you. Please forgive me." I said before I put my head on his shoulder.
I rested there for a minute. He finally spoke up and said, "Ok. On one condition, will you ever betray me like that again?" he said.
"No never! I promise!" I said before we walked out of the dark part of the ally and we kissed. "I love you too Lindsey" Gerard said to me.
The whole group must of heard my apologies, because they, except for Corey (obviously), ran up to me and said "Apology accepted!"