It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 16: Because It Feels Like Yesterday

****Kristen POV****
It was about 4:00 Am. Damn we were up really late. Frankie was walking home with me. We got to my front door and he stopped. "What is going on in your house?" he said with a confused look. All the lights were on, even in my room. NO! I saw someone's silhouette, I think it was my mom's. She was weeping. "I don't know." I said. I must have said it too loud, because I saw the silhouette get up at my voice and start to run.
"Shall we go?" I said as Frank and I started to run.
"Yes we shall!" he said.
We ran as far as we could. We were so tired. When we go to the nearby park we just collapsed on the grass, next to the lake. I was on top of Frankie. As soon as I heard his panting stop I fell asleep.

I woke up on top of Frank. I shook my head, trying to remember what happened. I shook Frankie. He didn't budge. I started to worry. I shook him harder and started yelling "Frankie, Frankie! Wake up!"
I saw his hand twitch. "Frankie!"
"Oh...God! What? Where am I?" He said.
"Oh! Thank the Lord!"
"Huh?"
"I thought you were dead!"
"NO! I was just REALLY tired."
I got up and pulled Frankie up with me. We were still very tired. I finally remembered what happened and why we were here. Suddenly I saw cops across the lake, looking for something. Or someone. "There looking for me." I said. "What?" said Frankie. "The cops across the lake. We have to get out of here really fast, and quietly." I said.
"Ok. Just fallow my lead. On three we are going to move as quickly and as quietly as we can, back to my house. 1, 2, 3 go!"
The cops across the lake, must not have seen us because we made it back to Lisa's house really quick. I knew I couldn't go home. My mom would kill me. So I asked Lisa if I could stay there.
"Of course you can honey! Anyone of Frankie's friends is welcome to stay here!"
"Thank you!"
We walked up to Frank's room. It was my dream room. Dark blue walls and a black rug. Black bedding and dark brown wood on the bed. I walked over to Frank's, unmade, bed. I laid down and called him over. I hugged him and thanked him for the place to stay for a while.
He looked at me with such beautiful eyes. They glistened. Oh how much I love him! He looked over at his guitar. Something was going on in his mind. Something I know I would enjoy. "Hold on." he said before he left his room.
I sat around for a minute and just looked around. Frankie returned and I went back to go and sit back on his bed. He came back with a guitar pick and grabbed his guitar. "I wrote a song for you. I want to know what you think. Do you want to hear it?"
"Of course I would!"
He started playing and then he started singing:
I think of running away,
I can't keep running away.
Can't keep feeling the same.
I can't keep taking the blame.
I wanna run with you.
I don't care what we do,
Gotta get out of this place,
Because it feels like yesterday.

Day...
Day...
Day oh oh oh...

There we go.
Can't be wrong
Cause it feels like yesterday
I can't be wrong.
I'm re-living yesterday.
I can't be wrong.
Cause it feels like yesterday.
I can't be wrong.
I'm re-living yester...

I think of running away,
I can't keep running away.
Can't keep feeling the same.
I can't keep taking the blame.
I wanna run with you.
I don't care what we do,
Gotta get out of this place,
Because it feels like yesterday.

Day...
Day...
Day oh oh oh...

There we go.
Can't be wrong
Cause it feels like yesterday
I can't be wrong.
I'm re-living yesterday.
I can't be wrong.
Cause it feels like yesterday.
I can't be wrong.
I'm re-living yester...

I think of running away,
I can't keep running away.
Can't keep feeling the same.
I can't keep taking the blame.
I wanna run with you.
I don't care what we do,
Gotta get out of this place,
Because it feels like yesterday.

Day...
Day...
Day oh oh oh...

There we go.
Can't be wrong
Cause it feels like yesterday
I can't be wrong.
I'm re-living yesterday.
I can't be wrong.
Cause it feels like yesterday.
I can't be wrong.
I'm re-living yesterday.

When he finished I looked at him and said, "That was the best song I've ever heard Frankie." I looked into his eyes and it all came out. "I love you!" I yelled at him. I know that we have said this a lot in this story but this time I meant it more than ever. I meant it like I never wanted to leave him. And I never did.
Frankie's eyes teared up. Then he came and gave me the most wonderful and tenderest kiss I have ever had. I never had a kiss like that. From that moment on I knew, that we wanted to be with each other for ever. I loved him so much. I cried while I was kissing him, and so did Frankie. "I love you too" he said when he took a breath.