It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 18: These Gifts Are My Curses

I woke up to the sound of Frank's alarm clock. I didn't open my eyes I just was awake. I felt Frank's arm reach across me and hit the snooze button. He tried to pull his arm back but it was too much of a challenge so he just plopped it on me. About five minutes later, I felt Frank kiss my neck and say, "Come on, we have to get up. School today." He growled. I opened my eyes, again and again to get used to the light.
We got dressed and walked downstairs to find Lisa. "Good Morning! I have pancakes. Who wants one?"
Before I could say good morning, Frank had already grabbed like a huge stack of pancakes and was already half way through them. Well maybe not half way but he had already taken a bite.
"Good morning Lisa. I would like one, if Frank hadn't grabbed them all!"
"Yea...I think there's some left. Syrup?"
"Ye...." I said before Frank started to chug it down.......I mean over his pancakes....he's not that bad!

Frank finished his pancakes and so did I. He pulled me up to him and I turned around. Frank held me by the waist. I looked at Lisa, who was just looking down at our feet, trying to seem like she wasn't noticing. "Thank you for breakfast!" I said to Lisa.
"Your very welcome. Frank can I see you for a second?"
"Yep"
I walked up to Frank's room to brush my hair and to give Frank and Lisa some privacy.
****Frank's POV****
I watched Kristen walk upstairs and turned back to my mom. "Honey, are you and Kristen going out now?"
"Yea....kinda......maybe.......more than just going out."
"Like a girlfriend?"
"Yes."
"Oh! My baby is growing up! Your in love, thats why you've been so weird lately!" Mom said as she gave me a big bear-hug.
I just smiled. "I love you mom!"
"I love you too honey. I always did like Kristen. You'll be very happy together."
"Thanks. I'm going upstairs now mom."

I walked upstairs to find Kristen in my room, just looking around. I snook up behind her and wrapped my arms around her stomach. "Hey." She said.
"Hey, shall we be off to school?"
"SURE! School is always fun." She said trying to keep a straight face. Then we both fell over cracking up.
We walked outside and I grabbed Kristen's hand and started to walk with her. My mom stopped us on the way out and whispered something into Kristen's ear. I didn't over hear it. Damn whispering. I grabbed Kristen's hand again and started to walk down to school. Monday.......this is going to be a long day.