It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 19: Headfirst For Halos

****Kristen POV****
Frank grabbed my hand and we started to walk. Lisa stopped us though. She leaned over to my ear and whispered, "Honey, whatever you do, don't break his heart. He's crazy about you." I nodded and Frank and I walked off to school. I looked at our hands. He was grasping my hand really tight. Not tight to hurt me. More of a way to show that he really loves me. Lisa was right. I had no idea how crazy he was about me.

We got to school and I looked around. It wasn't the true Monday we were used to.
A) Lindsey was making out with Gerard.
B) Corey was making out with Michale
C) Mikey was finally having a real conversation with Alicia
D) The preps weren't really annoying us at all today. Which was especially weird because Monday was the dedicated day to annoy me and my peoples.
E) There were cops storming around looking for something.
They weren't looking for me, cause like five passed by me and said nothing. I walked over to our meeting place. No one was there except Bob, Cathleen, Frank and I.

The first few minutes of class was fine. I was just thinking. I was paying attention in class for once. This was a very different Monday. It wasn't bad, but I know something is going to happen. Good things hardly ever happen to me when I get to be happy and all and nothing bad happens.
I looked up for a second to copy the rest of what was on the blackboard and I saw Mrs. Fincle ( I loved her name. Every time I said it I started to crack up) coming over to me with a note.
It read:
Please come to the Principals office
_/_Now
__After School
__Time:____

I walked out of the classroom and made a right. I walked into the Principals office and saw my mom. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Oh honey! I was worried sick about you! Where the hell were you?"
"I was.....I was with Frank."
"I'm bringing you home. You have to get packing."
"Packing!?!?! For what?"
"Where moving to Florida. I can't take New Jersey anymore. There was a murder just a few houses down from us. The police haven't found the murderer yet...and I don't want to be in a neighborhood...or state like that!"
"WHAT THE FUCK! NO!!!!" I screamed as I ran outside into the hall. I ran as far as I could. I cried really loud. I ran past Frank's class, and outside. I ran into the field and collapsed. Then I felt a hand on my back. I could of sworn it was my mom. It was Frankie. "What's wrong?" he said confused.
"I'm moving to Florida." I said right before I broke out into tears.
"No! No! NO! You can't move, you can't! You just can't!!!!" He said as he fell to the floor crying with me.