It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 21: Should I Go Back Should I?

****Kristen POV****
****Next Day****
"Kristen come on! Get up! We have to leave!" yelled my mom.
I didn't budge. I just laid there. I thought about what else could go wrong in my life. The only thing I could figure out was if my brother died. That is it. My life was almost completely ruined. I wanted to stay and live here. I wanted to just never remember this. I wanted to just feel Frank's arms around my waist again. I wanted to feel his kiss. His hug. I wanted to feel how much he loved me again.
"Come on Kristen!"
"Alright!" I yelled, even though I still didn't budge.
I started to cry again. It hurt when I cried now. I felt like I was crying tears of blood. I finally got up to look in the mirror. My hair was a mess. My eyeliner had run down my face. I was weak everywhere. It hurt everywhere. Mostly in my heart though. I remembered the song Frank wrote for me. I started to sing it. What else was I to do?
I fell to my knees. "Oh! Frank, why did I do this to you! Why do I have to move! I still love you! I always will! I thought I would never leave you!.........but I was wrong."
I got dressed. All black. I put my hood up and some fresh eyeliner on. I walked downstairs. "Whoa. Your very black this morning." said my dad. "Shut up" I said.
I walked outside and took my last look at my house. I stopped and took a glance over in the distance, at Frank's house. I started to cry again.
I got into the car. We weren't going to move for about another hour. I just sat there, doing nothing.
An hour passed and my mom came out. She saw me in the car, my eyeliner all messed up. She walked over to me, the window was down. She stopped in front of me. "I hate you" I said under my breath. She started to walk toward the trunk again. She threw a case into the trunk, closed it and went back inside. Two minutes later she came back out and got into the car. We were really moving.
****Frank POV****
I woke up, cold and alone. I held onto Kristen's sweatshirt all night. I got out of bed and put a shirt and some pants on. I walked out of my house. I went and sat down on the bench outside and started to cry.
About a half an hour later I saw Gerard come and sit next to me. "Dude, I'm so sorry about Kristen. She loves you and -" I cut him off by saying, "I know she never meant to leave. I know she still loves me. I know all of that. I'm depressed because shes leaving. Don't you get that!"
"Yes but, I wanted to say that you can always-"
"Call? Visit? NO! It's not the same! I can never be with her.....again. It's all over. All I have left of her now is her lucky sweatshirt. And that's all I ever will have left from her. I'm sorry but you should just go."
"But dude-"
"NO! Go NOW!"
I never told anyone to leave like that, especially when they only came to help. I guess it's just that nothing can help me now.
Gerard left. I sat there, alone, like I always will be.