It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 22: The Clock Ticks Life Away

****Kristen POV****
We started to drive away. I looked down the whole time we were driving. Suddenly I felt the car turn around. I looked up. "What's wrong?"
"I forgot something"
We returned home. Great, just another way to make me feel worse. My mom got out of the car and walked inside. I just couldn't take it any more. I got out of the car and ran as fast as I could to Frank's house. I was running with a slight smile on my face.
I was ready to see Frank. It didn't matter what the consequences.
****Frank POV****
I sat there for a long time. I watched Kristen's car leave her driveway, and then I looked to the ground and never looked back up. I was so sad, I was counting blades of grass. I just wanted to have people leave me there to die.
"436, 437, 438, 439"
Damn I was so bored. By now I would be at school, kissing Kristen. I looked up for a second and saw an empty street. I looked back down. "440, 441, 442, 443"
"444" I heard from the sidewalk. I didn't look up. "Go away" I said. "Alright, but that means I have to go to to Florida" I heard this and I looked up in shock.
"KRISTEN!!!!! HOW THE.....WHAT THE!" I ran up to Kristen and gave her a kiss. "But I saw your car leave. What are you doing here?"
"I couldn't take not seeing you. I couldn't bear not kissing you. I'm never going to leave. Never, and I promise, no matter what the consequences!"
I kissed her again. "I love you so much. I love you SO much." I said over and over and over. "I love you too!" Kristen said.
Suddenly Juli pulled up. We held each other tighter. "Honey, come on we have to go."
"No mom I love Frank too much, I can never leave him!"
Then my mom walked outside and talked to Juli. "Alright, but she has to come and visit me." said Juli after a while of talking. We looked at each other and smiled slightly. My mom spoke, "Kristen, I worked it out with your mom. Your living here with me and Frank, but you have to visit your mom and she is going to be visiting you. You will be living under my rules, and with Frank and I. Do you want to live here?"
"FUCK YES! I mean yes very much so Lisa! Thank you so much!!!!!!" My mom just smiled and called Kristen over for a hug. Juli got out of the car, handed Kristen all of her luggage and kissed her goodbye. "Thank you mom. I love you." She said. Kristen then ran over to me and we kissed for a long time. My mom and Juli knew exactly how much we loved each other. Which was weird because we had no idea how much we loved each other. All I knew was we were the happiest people on the face of the earth.