It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 24: Walk Away A Savior

Frank and I walked back home alone, hand and hand. He was looking down the whole time. It looked kind of like he was sad. I stopped. "Frankie what's wrong?" I said with caring eyes.
"Nothing" He said with a cheesy smile.
"No....There's something wrong. Come on....tell me."
"There's nothing wrong."
"ok..." I rolled my eyes and started to walk with Frank again. We got up to our room and just went to sleep. I was so tired I fell asleep exactly when I hit the bed.
****Frank POV****
When we were walking home, Kristen kept asking me what was wrong. I just couldn't tell her what was going on in my mind. I just kept telling her nothing was wrong, when there really was.
When we got up to our room, Kristen fell asleep almost immediately.
She was so beautiful. I just sat there and stared at her.
She started to quiver. I pulled the blanket out from under her and placed it over her shoulders. I sat down next to her and then laid down behind her.
I put my arm around her beautiful body and fell asleep.
****Morning****
I woke up with Kristen gone. I shot up and started to look around for her. I soon panicked.
Eventually, Kristen walked in with a towel, both around her hair and around her body. "There you are!"
"Frank, I only took a shower. Are you sure your ok?"
"Yea.....yea I'm fine."
She looked confused and went to the closet to get some clothes. She threw a pair of jeans a shirt at me and said, "Here put these on." I looked at them. Amazing they were exactly what I was going to go to the closet for when Kristen was done.
I put them on. Kristen was dressed shortly after and we headed down for my mom's breakfast. "Mmmm! Waffles!" I squealed when I saw them.
When we finished with breakfast we headed off for school. I took Kristen's hand and held her close to me.
"Come on Frank...I know something is wrong, tell me. You know you can tell me anything."
"But there's nothing wrong" I lied again. And the thing is Kristen knew I was lieing.

We reached the school and I walked over to the guys and told them I needed to talk. "What's up dude?" said Gerard.
"I have a problem. I love Kristen so much and now I feel like she's going to leave me again, and I know that relationships end and I know that when this one does, I know I'm never going to get over it, and I want to love Kristen forever. I want her to love me forever but I know that relationships end, they always do. And I can't tell Kristen this because I know she might freak or something. I don't want that to happen. I don't want this to end! What do I do!"
"Dude, chill! Nothing has happened. She stayed, first of all. Second of all, she loves you so much. I know Kristen, and I know you. You guys were meant for each other. Nothing is going to happen to either of you. You guys are the true meaning of love and I know that you guys won't let these things come to an end. Not all relationships end. Not everything ends. And I know this relationship won't end."said Bob.
"Yea, look at the world. People keep saying that it is going to end, but it didn't. It's still here. Old and good. Think of the world as your relationship. The world has pollution, but its still here. People make fun of you guys, but you stay strong together. You guys are perfect, don't let this get into your mind. Trust me, nothing could or is going to happen." said Ray.