It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 25: My Heart Is Yours To Fill Or Burst

****Kristen POV****
It was bugging me all morning. What was wrong with Frank. At lunch I finally sat him down and asked him what was up.
"Frank, I know something is wrong....please tell me. You can tell me anything!"
"Alright. I thought that you were going to leave me. Not now. Not soon. But I know that relationships end and I thought this one was somewhere in the future. And I really don't want it too. I love you so much. I don't want this to end!"
"Frankie, I love you so much! I would never leave you. I would die if I wasn't with you. Frankie, I love you so much. The last thing I would want to happen to this relationship, is for it to end."
I gave him a hug and a kiss. We got up and walked over to the others.
Lindsey was sitting on Gerard's lap.
As was Corey on Michale.
Frankie and I and the others all stood. Frank grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. Mikey did the same to Alicia. They were cute together. Alicia was one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. And with Mikey next to her, they were one of the cutest couples. They loved each other so much. They weren't a joke. They were love like Frank and me.

Lunch was quicker than usual. So was the rest of the day. We all walked to Gerard and Mikey's place. We didn't go there usually. They had all the good movies over their house. We watched Spider-Man. It was fun. Then some of the guys started to play video games. Frankie was one of them. I sat next to him on the floor. Before I knew it I was asleep on his lap.
****Frank POV****
I was playing Mario Karts on the floor of the living room with Ray and Bob. Kristen was sitting next to me. Soon she fell asleep on my lap. I put my controller down and leaned back. I just looked at Kristen in amazement.
"Dude you lost the game."
"I don't care. Look how beautiful she is."
It was about 11:30 at night. Gerard made some fresh coffee for us all. He brought me a cup and saw Kristen laid across my lap and sleeping. He knelt down next to me and said, "She really loves you Frank. She really does."
He walked back into the kitchen.
"My leg's asleep." I whispered to Bob.
"Hey, don't blame me, your the one that fell in love with her."
She started to stir. She got up and looked at me. I pulled her over and onto my lap. "Hey your up."
"Yea. Where'd you get that coffee?"
"Gerard, another cup of coffee."
She looked at me with such beautiful green eyes. She smiled at me. Gerard came in with a fresh cup of coffee. "Thanks."
It was now close to midnight and getting later. I got up with Kristen and told everyone we had to go. Kristen finished he coffee quickly and placed the mug on the table. She was still a little wobbly from sleeping. I picked her up off her feet and walked over to the couch. "You can put me down Frankie. I'm a big girl. I know how to walk." I put Kristen down and we walked hand and hand out of the door and back over to out house.
About half way there, Kristen stopped under a street light. "Why you stop all of a sudden?"
She looked up at me. Her eyes were glistening in the streetlight. "I want to know how much you love me....."
"I love you more than I love myself Kristen."
"No. Kiss me."
I looked at her in awe and just froze.
-Why did she want to know how much she loved me when she already knew?
-Why does she want to kiss me now when she kisses me all the time?
-Why is she saying this now?
These questions kept buzzing around in my head. She looked up at my eyes and stared. I tilted my head and moved closer to her. I kissed her. It was so romantic, it felt like we were floating up into the air. All the questions in my head had disappeared. The only thing that was left in my head was 'I love you so much Kristen.' That never left my head.