It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 26: Just To Prove That I Adore

****Kristen POV****
As Frank kissed me under the streetlight, I felt happy. Not like 'I just got a hundred on a test' happy. More of a invincible happy. Yea. I felt like nothing could hurt me, ever. No. Nothing could hurt us ever.
When Frank and I broke apart, I looked straight into his eyes and said, "You do love me."
"Why would I not love you?"
"I meant you love me more than I had ever thought someone could love me."
He smiled at me and grabbed my waist. We started to walk again, his arm still around my waist.

When we got home, we walked straight up to our room and sat on the bed together. It was technically Thursday now, almost the weekend. I just sat in Frank's arms. When I looked at the clock it was a half an hour later and Frank was already asleep on his pillow.
I slipped out from his grip and kissed him quickly and softly on the lips.
I laid down on the mattress set aside next to his bed and fell asleep.
****Morning****
Frank was stoking my hair when I woke up. He was sitting at the edge of his bed looking down at me. He didn't realize I was awake yet. I picked my hand up and set it on his. I looked up and saw his beautiful hazel eyes and smiled.
Frank dropped down onto the mattress I slept on. He put his arm around me and looked at the clock. "It's only 7:15. We've got some time."
I buried my head into his chest. He leaned over my head and kissed it. We stayed in that position for a while. At about 7:30 we got dressed quickly and left.

We got to the school about 5 minutes after we left. We ran and laughed the whole way there. "Yo guys where were you?" said Ray.
"Eh....no where....just chilling....." said Frank with a smirk at me.
"Guess what guys!!! Come on guess!!!!" I said with a jumpy motion.
"Ok...What" said Gerard.
"Friends is on tonight!!!! New episode!!!!" It was kinda a tradition to watch all the new episodes of Friends on Thursday. There hadn't been a new episode for a while and we were getting depressed. We all loved that show so much.
"Yay!!!!!!" screamed Lindsey.
Kate started to skip around with Ray. We all laughed when she stopped and went back to poking his fro.

The first bell rang to get to homeroom. We all said goodbye to each other and went to our separate homerooms.
Again...the first four periods were very boring. I just couldn't wait for after school. To see Friends and to cuddle up with Frank while watching it.
The only thing that was weird today was Mike....the 'most popular and hottest guy in the grade' was looking at me in all my classes. I knew that he knew I was going out with Frank. Every time I looked over to him...he was staring right at me. About the fourth period....last one before lunch....he passed me a note:
Kristen,
Meet me on the football field at 3:10.
Come alone.
Mike

"What the hell does he want from me" I thought. The bell rang and I gathered my stuff and started to walk out of the classroom.
Mike came close behind me. "Hey Kristen!" he said.
"Hi. Why do you want me to come to the football field today....alone?"
"You'll find out."
"No...I need to know...I've got some stuff to do with Frankie after school."
"Don't worry...It will be quick."