It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 27: Don't Waste Another Day

When I got to lunch, the first thing I saw was Corey crying. "Hey, whats up with Corey?" I asked Cathleen.
"Michale broke up with her."
"Oh.....poor thing..."
Corey had a lot of boyfriends, and every time she broke up with one she said that this was the going to be the one and she loved him so much and blah blah blah.
I was sick of her complaining about her boyfriends breaking up with her. We all were. "What is so wrong with me that guys keep breaking up with me?" she wailed.
I rolled my eyes and said, "Corey, maybe its the fact that you keep asking the guy if your fat even though your a size fucking zero!!!!"
Everyone started to laugh, except Corey. "You know what whatever!" she screamed. Mikey and I were still on the floor cracking up.
"If your fed up with guys, you should become a lesbian!" Mikey yelled in between gasps for air. Once again Corey started to cry. "Corey come on, you do this every time and now were fed up with it....CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE!?!?!" said Gerard.
"Size fucking zero!" said Kate, just to break the silence.
Everyone laughed, but Corey...again.

The last class was the best. It was gym. Coed! I was picked to be on Frank's team, along with Lindsey, Mikey and Alicia. There were some preps, but they were the nice preps. The ones that were popular, but were nice to the ones that weren't.
We kicked the other team's ass in dodgeball.
When we finished getting dressed, we waited for the bell in the locker rooms.It finally rang. Lindsey, Alicia, Kate, Cathleen, and Corey met up with Frank and Mikey.
I told Frank that I had to talk to Mike. I met up with him on the football field.
"Alright Mike, what do you want?"
"I just wanted to let you know, that you shouldn't be with that emo kid."
"HE'S NOT EMO YOU FUCKER!"
"Yea whatever. But you should be with someone that loves you."
"Frank loves me a lot, more than I thought he did. Besides, who could love me more than him?" After I said that, I regretted it.
"Me..." Mike said, very little hope in his voice.
"Mike...." Before I could say anything, Mike kissed me. He shoved his tongue down my throat. It felt so wrong. I couldn't push him away, he was too strong.
I finally pushed him off. "MIKE! NO! No...I love Frank...a lot. I don't love you at all. I can't."
"Fine....but realize.."
"What...I'd be going out with the dumbest guy in the school? Yea I know."
"No...the hottest guy in the school....and now you lost your chance."
"I have the hottest guy in the school...and he's not you."
I started to walk away then stopped and turned around. "And...I never wanted a chance with you."

I got back to the others and didn't see Frank. "Ray....where's Frank?"
"I don't know....I saw him run off from the football field, he looked really upset."
"No...NO....NO!!!!!"