It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 29: I'm Lost Without You

During a commercial Lindsey looked up at me and saw me crying into a pillow. "Oh my God, Kristen What happened?!?!"
"He wouldn't listen to me. He broke up with me!"
"Wait, he wouldn't listen?" asked Ray.
"No."
"I'll be back later, I got to go and talk to Frank." said Gerard.
"I'll come!" said Mikey.
While Mikey and Gerard left, everyone sat next to me and comforted me. The only thing was, it didn't feel like Frankie, so it didn't help.
****Mikey POV****
We ran over to Frank's. We saw his mom and asked her where he was. "I think he's in the attic for some reason."
"Thank you!" Gerard said as he ran upstairs. I fallowed him.
We reached the top of the attic, only to find Frank looking through some scrap books. "Hey Frank, what are you looking at?" Gerard said.
"Nothing" he snapped as he quickly shut the book.
"Frank, you don't know the whole story..."
"No I do....Kristen never loved me. She loves that jock Mike."
"NO! She loves you, would you sit down and shut up for about five minutes so we can tell you the story." I jumped in on the conversation.
"Fine."
"Frank, Kristen didn't know that was going to happen. She never wanted to kiss him. Mike backed her up into it. She tried to fight him off, but she couldn't. She finally did when you left. She said that she stuck up for you and that the kiss made her feel so wrong and untrustworthy. Please she loves you so much, she didn't make a sound during Friends. She cried the whole time dude. She really loves you."
"Yea will you please, please, please take her back!!!!!" I yelled at Frank.
"She really never wanted to kiss him?"
"No."
"Where is she?"
"At our house."
At that moment, Frank jumped down and started to run to our house. Gerard and I looked at each other and smiled, then we fallowed him back.
****Kristen POV****
I cried right into Bob's chest. It had been a half an hour and Gerard and Mikey didn't come back yet. Bob got up to get me a tissue. He had to go into the bathroom to get one so I sat up with a pillow in my face.
I felt Bob sit back down and I laid back into his chest. He started to kiss my head. I looked up surprised and wondering why Bob was doing that.
When I looked up, Frank was sitting in Bob's seat. "What the..."
"I should have listened. I jumped to conclusions and thought the worst. I'm so sorry. I love you so much Kristen. Please, will you still be my girlfriend, my baby?"
I looked straight into his eyes and fell right onto him into a hug. "So will you?" "YES!!!"
"Well, kiss him you fool!" said Cathleen.
Frank did as he was 'told' and kissed me.
I buried my head into his chest again and squeezed him.
"I love you Frankie."
"I love you too Kristen."