It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 3: School Of Rock!

The rest of the day was pretty cool. Frank and Cathleen and Kate and Corey and Lindsey kept passing me notes throughout class. Unfortunately Mikey was on the other side of the room and couldn't pass any notes, until I saw this piece of paper go flying across the room, it had my name on it. It was from Mikey. When I caught it I laughed because it had a really funny joke on it. Mr. Dickson saw me laughing and took my faulty note. The one that says "This class is so much fun!" Kate wrote on the other side "Yea I know I Love this class!" This note was especially for this type of situation. Mr. Dickson read it, smiled and said "Thank you".
We were on our way home to Ray's house when we saw the Mr. Frosty truck. We got some ice-cream and headed back home.
When we got to Ray's house we got a movie. It was Monday so we decided to pick something with school in it, at least somewhere. We picked School Of Rock. Were having so much fun! I was laughing so much. "So if you want to be the teacher's pet!" we shouted.

soon we took a short break and spread out into different places. I stayed in the living room with Corey Kate Lindsey and Gerard. Bob and Cathleen went into the kitchen to go play with the family cat. Mikey and Frank went downstairs.
I don't know what Mikey and Frank wanted privacy for. They sure were talking for a long time. Maybe they were doing something stupid again. Maybe they were having a very violent pillow fight, like last time. Although, last time they had to go to the hospital because they got so violent.

The rest of the time they were down there I kept wondering. WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?