It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 31: I Fall For You Over and Over

I was so tired when I woke up on my mattress. It was Friday. Frank was snoring. I nudged him, and looked at the clock, 7:10. I nudged him harder.
"No! I want to ride the Unicorn!" He said, eyes still shut.
"Ok you can ride the unicorn to school."
"What....Huh?.....Oh..."
We both started to laugh. I sat up and leaned against the side of his bed. "We still need to talk...."
"Ok...."
"I only have one question....Can we put this all in our past and start like this never happened?"
"Yea that would work pretty well!"
"Ok! Shall we get dressed?"
"Yes we shall!"
After we got dressed, Frank ran downstairs to get breakfast, and I fallowed.

We ran out the door all clumsy and filled with laughter. As we made our way down the sidewalk, we randomly were pushing and shoving each other. Frank even tackled me to the floor once! When we reached school, I surprised Frank with a noogie. I finally settled down and saw Bob, who looked very sad.
"Hey Bob...."
****RING!****
"Nevermind. I'll ask you later. Bye guys!"
****Lunch****
I got to our lunch spot and sat down on Frankie's lap. Bob looked even more worried then before. "Bob what's the matter?"
"Nothing, it's just that I have a doctors appointment today after school and I'm kinda worried about all the smoking I've been doing lately."
"Oh...Don't worry! Your in perfect health...you'll be just fine!" I said as I took a bite out of my wrap.
"Oooo! What is that! It looks yummy!" said Frank, eyes popping out of his head.
"My ceasar salad wrap!"
I held it up to Frank's mouth, and pulled it away right when he tried to take a bite. "Alright! You can have a BITE!"
Before I knew it, Frank's jaw was wrapped around my lunch and was nearly gone. I rolled my eyes and looked at the others who were no longer paying attention. "So, Bob's going to the doctor...anyone else doing anything?"
"Meeting up with Alicia after school." said Mikey.
Everyone else had nothing to do. "You guys still want to practice at my uncle's?"
"HELL YEA!" they all yelled.

The rest of the school day was pretty simple...a few passing notes hear, a couple of annoying the teachers there, and the day was over.
We walked the opposite way of our usual route, to my Uncle's house. Bob said goodbye when we passed the street his doctors office was on.
We did hours of practicing. It was so much fun. My uncle loved our music and when he brought us some snacks, he was dancing with Alicia, who was sitting down at the time.
It was so much fun! I kept thinking that we should really be a band. Maybe just even Bob, Ray, Frank, Gerard, and Mikey as one group. They really all do rock!