It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 46: I Don't Feel So Insecure

We pretty much stayed home the rest of the day. Frank and I watched a movie in the living room. Lisa eventually came in.
We offered to help her finish cleaning the house, but she told us that it was ok, and that we could just relax.
Frank and I put on Silence of the Lambs.
I wanted to see Hannibal, but I was told by Bob that you wouldn't understand it until you see Silence of the Lambs.
I laid on top of Frank's chest the whole time, and when I got scared, (which was rare) I grabbed him.
BUT when he got scared, he practically choked me.
Lisa came in the near end of the movie. She got too freaked out though, so she left before the end.
I guess she thought Buffalo Bill was gonna come and put her down in a well.

The movie finished about 7, and then we had dinner. Frank ate like a pig, he had spaghetti sauce all over his face, clothes, hands, everywhere. He was like a little kid-pig I guess you could say.

So today was just a random, relaxing day. It was nice.

Lisa went to bed early. She was beat. After the movie ended, Frank and I walked upstairs and went into our bedroom.
Neither of us was tired. I walked over to the stereo and put a CD in. What else than the Bouncing Souls.
I went and sat on the dresser.
"Hey I got an idea!" Frank suddenly said.
"What is it?"
"Since neither of us are tired, why don't we just stay up all night long and just talk. Like we used to when we slept over each other's houses."
"Oooo that sounds like fun!"
So we did. And it was so much fun.
We got to bed around 4 or 4:30, and thus, didn't wake up till dinner time, which meant it was only closer to that date!!! I just cant wait for it!!!