It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 7: The Emo Couple.......*** Off

****Kristen POV****
It was morning when I woke up. Frank's arm was around me. I looked at him. He was asleep. I remembered what happened last night and smiled. I soon started to drift back off to sleep. I leaned into Frank's chest. Then he started to wake up. I heard his heart beat get faster as he got more active. I too started to get up. "good morning" I said as I looked into his eyes. "good morning!" he said with a big smile and a stretch. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "So does this mean we are a.....couple?" I asked "Yea, I mean if you........um.........want to be my girlfriend?" "Yes!" I yelled before I kissed him again.
we got up off the bed. Then my mom walked in. "Frank! When did you get here?" she said with concern and anger in her voice. "Um....um...um....." was all he said. I jumped in the conversation to save him. "We had a big fight last night, and after I ran back home frank came and talked to me. We apologized and Frank slept over...." "SLEPT OVER!?!?!" She shrieked."Yes mom. but he only did it to comfort me!"
She started walking up to frank, while wagging her finger in his face "I don't want to see this EVER again!" she yelled "GET OUT!" "NO! Frank wait! MOM! you cant do this to my.....my....BOYFRIEND!" "BOYFRIEND!?!?!" "Yes! Now leave and don't ever bother coming back into my life!"
"FINE!"

"Are you ok?" Frank asked in his comforting voice. "Oh God I hate her so much!" "Its alright.I'll be there for you." "Thanks" I said as he wrapped me in a big bear-hug.

Soon we started getting dressed. I put my Derek Jeter Yankee shirt on and some jeans with my favorite metal belt. I put my lucky Blink-182 sweatshirt on. That sweatshirt was with me for so many things. It was with me when there was a burglary in the mall. I wasn't hurt that day. I blame it on the sweatshirt. I also saw live and met Blink-182 in this sweatshirt. And most importantly this was the sweatshirt I forgot at rays that brought Frankie and I together.
I saw Frank sitting on the bed, not doing anything. "Oh yea, you only have those clothes. you can barrow my brothers." "you sure that will fit me? I mean hes 6'4" and I'm 5'4". Thats like a............ foot!" "Yea well, I can get his old clothes. You don't have a problem with baggy, right?" "no way!" "sweeeeeeeet!"

We walked out the door without breakfast, and ignoring my parents screaming at us. We held hands the whole way to school. It was a good 20 minute walk, until we reached campus. The gang was talking by the usual spot, the one where we eat lunch and hang out ALL the time. Cathleen was the first to see us walking in together, holding hands. "Hey look!" she said. "Oh my God!" said Lindsey.
"Dude where were you last night?" said Ray and Gerard and Mikey, conveniently together.
"Guys you know my new girlfriend, right?" he said with a laugh. "YOUR TOGETHER NOW!" screamed Corey. "Yea!" I said with excitement.
When me and Frankie separated to go talk to our separate peoples, we looked at each other and we knew that it hurt both of us to let go.
I walked over to the girls and Frank walked over to the guys. "So...." said Kate."What?'" "Girl spill everything" said Corey. "Fine, Frank came back to give me my sweatshirt and we both apologized and I said I loved him, because I came to my senses and he said that he was sorry and then we kissed, the most amazing kiss ever! And then we fell asleep around oh two-ish, with Frankie wrapped around me." "awwww!" said Corey.
I saw Lindsey, she was quiet. "Hey....Lindsey, whats the matter?" I said. "Oh.....nothing....."
we were all concerned. "Come on, whats the matter?"I said again "Yea tell us!" said Cathleen. "Alright, its just that you have Frank, Corey has fun arguing with Mikey, Cathleen and Bob get along like brother and sister, and Kate and Ray are well best of friends.....and Gerard and I are nothing, I mean he doesn't even notice me!" she said.
"um....correction, its me and the fro are best of friends" said Kate.
"Whatever"
"Its ok Lindsey." was all I or anyone could say. No body knew about Gee like that. Not even his brother. We all felt bad and we all wanted to help. But we could do nothing.
****Frank POV*****
I went over with the guys and talked about last night. I couldn't concentrate though. I was too distracted by Kristen and her beautiful looks.
"Frank....Frank!" Said Gerard
"Huh....What!?"
"So your together?"
"Yea" I said, my eyes still on Kristen.
"Whatever dude, hes too distracted by Kristen." said Mikey
"Damn he really loves her" said Bob
"Yea" they all said.
****Kristen POV****
The preps had to of heard of me and Frankie. Cause they came over to me and Lauren (a.k.a pack leader) said "So your with that guy Frank Lero huh?" "IERO!" I yelled. "Whatever." "No get it straight or don't bother coming over to me and talking about it. Scratch that, don't ever come up to me." the group behind me all oo-ed "Ok well you guys make a cute emo couple!"
"Fuck off Lauren."
Frank saw the whole thing and knew he didn't need to help me.
"Uh.....that means GO AWAY!" I said to the mouth dropped girl.
Lauren's 'side-kick' Devin came up to me and kicked me
"Oh Shit that kinda hurt" I said
Frank came running over. I stopped him by putting a hand out.
I punched Devin and told her to go away unless she was looking for trouble. Lauren started to reach for my hand to twist my arm around. Bob came from behind and hit her over the head. She passed out. "We should bring her to the nurse"
I picked her up and put her on my back.
when we got to the nurses office and said she got hit on the head and passed out. I plopped her down on the nurse's cot and left.
"Don't worry she wont remember a thing by the time she wakes up." said Bob
Me and Frankie and the rest of the gang walked out of the nurse's office and back to our hang out.
"Hopefully they wont call us that again" I whispered to Frank
"Yea next time they do they'll probably have the football team behind them." He whispered to me .
"We can take 'em"