It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 8: Chief Bom Bom

****Wednesday Lunch****
****Kristen POV****
We sat down at the meeting spot. I was sitting on Frankie's lap, his arms around my waist. I was eating the lunch lady's chicken. Me and her were tight though. She gave me all the good food instead of the crappy shit that all the other people got.
I shared my plate with Frankie and when we finished I put the plate down. Kate was poking Ray's fro......again and saw the chicken bones. She took one of the pieces of chicken. She started playing with it."I'm naming it Chief Bom Bom! "
All of us looked at her with wide eyes.
One of the teachers came over to us and saw Kate playing with 'chief bom bom' and said with a confused face "Time to start heading in"
Kate looked at the chicken and said "Where to put Chief Bom Bom?"
Mikey said in a sarcastic voice "in your pocket" We all laughed.
"Great idea!" she said as she put the chicken in her pocket.
"Ewwwwww!" I yelled.

when we got back to our lockers and headed off to our next class, I noticed that Lindsey didn't say a word all of lunch. "Dude what is up with you.....?" "NOTHING!" She said in a firm voice. "Kristen its Gerard thing again, remember?" Frank whispered to me. "Oh yea.....dude don't worry, it'll be ok."
"Yea.....whatever"

We walked into computer class where Mrs. Shnider was staring me and Frankie in the eye. we were known as the trouble makers in this class. we downloaded everything that can be downloaded on these computers. We gave all the computers viruses and spam. We don't do that anymore, that was in our past but Mrs. Shnider still doesn't trust us. We don't do any of the work were supposed to though. No one does. Me and my friends just talk on AIM.
I was making plans for everyone to come over my house on Saturday. We were going to go down in the basement and hang around for a little bit. Then we would go to my uncles. He lives pretty close. He has a fully isolated basement, great for instruments like drums and guitar.
We all had an instrument we played.
Guitar: Frankie, Ray, Me, Corey,
Bass: Mikey
Drums: Bob
Tambourine: Cathleen Kate (most suitable for them two!)
Vocals: Gerard and Lindsey, (they were the best singers ever, and when you put them two together the room sounded like a whole chorus when it was only Lindsey and Gerard. Neither of them wanted to admit they were good, but we knew they were)
We weren't really a band per say. we were more a group that just had fun playing together. We didn't want to make it big. We wanted to have fun. If we were a band though, we would be really big.

Before we knew it we were walking back home. This time we went to Corey's house. She had a really big swing in her backyard. It was a lot of fun. Gerard was even having fun, which was really rare in this type of situation. Usually he just sat around, watching. Mikey and Kate both got too hyper and fell backwards and hit their heads.
When I got on the swing, I didn't want to get pushed by anyone, but of course Frankie and Gerard both had to come up and ram me so I almost go around the pole holding up the swing. When I got off the swing, I ran around the whole yard trying to knock down Gerard and Frankie.
When we all settled down and went to the upstairs 'apartment' where we all hung out watching TV. I didn't watch the TV so much though. Me and Frank kept kissing. "AHEM!" said someone. We both looked up and blushed. I looked around the room. Cathleen, Lindsey, Bob, Ray, Mikey, Gerard, and Corey were watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Kate was playing with 'Chief Bom Bom'
"Ewwwww Kate put that thing away!" I said.
"Fine"
Me and Frankie went back to kissing. We could here the bloody chainsaw getting louder. "Either the guy is getting closer or your turning up the volume?" I said out of the side of my mouth. "Volume" said Corey.

We all fell asleep on the floor after the movie. It was quiet, too quiet.