It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 9: Life on the *** Scene

I switched my position on the floor a little bit around 8:30 PM. I couldn't for Frank's arm was around me and his chest was right up against me, and I didn't want to wake him up so I just stayed there. I looked around for a second. Frank was with me. Kate and Cathleen together. Mikey and Corey, back to back, Mikey and Bob, hugging?!?! And in the stray corner I saw , Gerard and Lindsey! they were hugging each other in there sleep. I always thought they looked cute together, and Lindsey fell asleep with , WITH Gerard. I smiled and soon fell back to sleep.

It was 2:00 AM when I heard a yell. It was Mikey and Bob, they realized they fell asleep, together. We all laughed. "Um....hey where's Lindsey" said Cathleen. "I just saw her around 8:30 last night. Where could she of gone?" we all started to search the room. Closets, bathroom, everywhere. We couldn't find her.
"Maybe she went home" said Corey
"Yea, let's hope" I said

I looked at my cell phone. I had 20 missed calls. Of course they were all from my mother though. Every single voice mail said "Kristen where the hell are you?" I growled at my mother's reaction. "Grrrr, guys a got to go, mom's a BIT pissed"
"ok...we'll see you tomorrow"
"Kristen wait..." said Frank
"yea"
We walked outside the door
"Can I stay at your place tonight?"
Frank lived with his mom Lisa and she didn't really care where he slept. She pretty much encouraged him to have a girlfriend or boyfriend.
Lisa was the perfect mother in my mind. She didn't force Frank to do what SHE wanted. She encouraged his dreams instead of criticizing them, like my mom did. She loved him with all her heart.
"Sure" I said as I smiled and once again looked into those hazel eyes of his.
"Sweet let me call my mom and let her know"
"Alright, I'm going to get my stuff."
I walked down the stairs quietly.....tiptoeing as quietly as I could, then I heard a drum roll. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled.
It was my ring tone.
I went running outside, to answer it. "KRISTEN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" My mother screamed. "MOM! I'm coming home, calm down" "FINE CAUSE YOUR IN DEEP TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!" She hung up but I didn't care I just kept yelling in the phone "DON'T CALL ME A FUCKEN YOUNG LADY! WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE LISA!" I screamed.
Frank was right behind me.
"You sure its ok to come over"
"Yea, she cant hurt me"
"ok....." he had a puzzled look on his face.
"What?"
"Why do you want your mom to be more like my mom?"
"Because your mom is perfect, she loves you and lets you do things, lets you make your own decisions."
"Thats because she trusts me to make the right decisions. Because when I was little I did what she told me and now she let me go."
"Yea true."
We walked together back to my house. On the way back we stopped off at Frank's to grab some clothes. Then we continued back to my house. Frank's arm was around my back and waist. I felt so comfortable walking with him.
When we reached home, my mom was waiting, sitting in a dark living room. We thought she went to bed, so we started to head upstairs when we heard a light click on and a voice say "Hold it right there"
we stopped
"Shit" I said under my breath
"Where were you"
"At Corey's we fell asleep and when I woke up it was 2. I'm sorry."
"Sorry my ass, this is not the first time you did this. And why the hell is Frank with you at this time of night.?"
"Hes sleeping over again."
"NO! I WONT ALLOW IT!!" she screamed.
"Well get used to it" I said very calmly, showing no fear in my voice.
"YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE GROUNDED"
"Try and keep me in this house, Juli"
"FOR A MONTH!"
"ok...." I pulled out my phone and started to fiddle with it.
"TWO MONTHS"
"Whatever"
"A YEAR!"
I heard this and dropped my phone. It fell down the carpeted stairs. "THATS IT! I HATE YOU! YOUR THE WORST MOTHER ANYONE CAN EVER ASK FOR. WAIT, WHY WOULD ANYONE ASK FOR YOU AS A MOTHER! WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE LISA? STAY OUT MY LIFE YOU FUCKEN OLD LADY!" I took a deep breath, took franks hand and ran upstairs with him. I slammed my door and locked it. I put a whole bunch of shit in front of it so no one could get in. Frank went and sat on my bed. He just looked at me with a ' why did you do that ' face. I fell to the floor crying. I sobbed so loud.
Frank ran over to me and sat with me. He soon started to cry too. I didn't understand why though.
He stayed there till morning. We never broke apart.