Status: ehh

I'm Not the Reason You're Insane

Are you ready part two

Seeing Craig withering in pain gave me a wave of pleasure. Carefully and roughly I grabbed my studded belt again. I made sure to not let my victim go. I gave him my wild-eyed smirk and I pulled my arm back. I saw him wince when the belt met his chest. I saw the pain on his face and repeated whipping his chest. If his dumb ass is gunna cheat on me, he's gunna get hell out of me. Damn, in fact I'm the spawn of satan! Man, I like the sound of that! I let out a heavy loud laugh as I left purple and blue bruises on my lover. Once I saw blood, I stopped. He needed more.

I threw my belt aside and I smacked Craig's sexy face. Soon after I back handed him, "You little whore." I growled. I reached into my back pocket, pulled up my hand cuffs, and I cuffed Craig's hands together. I let his wrists go while clicking my tongue. Craig's eyes looked like he was ready for a challenge and I was ready to give him one.

“Ronnie, so help me! When I get out of these cuffs I'm going to pound you in til' you cry!" Craig threatened and I laughed.

“Well, you can stay in them all night then!" I said as I punched him making his nose bleed.

I stood up to remove my basketball shorts. I was wearing them because I knew we'd be fighting. As I did, I spit in Craig's mouth, and he started thrashing around like a crazed person. I stomped on his shoulder. He let out a moan, and I knew he was enjoying it. This was going to be fun!