Status: Loading.....

If Only I Knew Then

We Can Live Like Jack and Sally

The raven haired boy next to me whined as we kept walking, "Alex, how much longer? We've been walking forever." He dragged out the "er" in forever, thinking it would do something. "When can I take the blindfold off? It's all dark and I can't see," he kept whining.
I let out a small chuckle. "Just a few more minutes. Now hush before I gag you." That came out wrong and I knew what was going to happen next.
"Hmmm, all kinky now, huh Gaskarth?" I could see him waggle his eyebrows from underneath the blindfold. "Babe, if you just wanted to try all that bondage stuff you could have asked. I mean that would tota-."
I covered his mouth with my free hand. "Enough Barakat. I will turn around." I felt his lower lip puff out against the bottom of my hand. The smile that appeared on my face quickly disappeared as Jack's tongue swirled across my hand. I withdrew my hand and wiped Jack's saliva on his shirt. "Ewww." I made a face of disgust even though Jack couldn't see it.
He let out a soft chuckle. "That's not what you say when we swap spit every single day," he paused considering his words ,"OR when I give you hickeys, OR when I s-"
"Ok! I get it." I didn't want him finishing that statement. I could feel my cheeks turning redder than my red and black flannel. This time I was happy that Jack couldn't see me, but I think he knew.
"Naawww, Poor Alex is shy about our sex life." He mocked in a baby voice. I let go of his hand and got behind him. This threw him off guard. He quickly turned his head left and right multiple times before I let out a cough."Babe, can you not do that? How do I know that you're not going to leave me in the middle of nowh-WOW!" I removed the blindfold and revealed to my boyfriend the anniversary date I had planned for us. He turned around and gave me the biggest bear hug ever. When he let go he looked at what was in front of him, I joined him in his observations, interlocking our hands. "This is just. I can't even. Just wow Alex." Jack couldn't even form a full sentence. I smiled at how cute he was and my accomplishment of making Jack speechless.
I walked the remaining few yards to my little picnic with Jack on my back. When I set him down he just tackled my and attacked my face with sloppy kisses. "Jack, Jaaack, let's enjoy this first then you can cover me in all the kisses you want. Ok?" I held him at arms length while he straddled me trying to still attack my face.
He looked at me with a slight hint of sadness in his eyes but that was swiftly gone when he realized that there was still this date. "Ok." He gave me a big smile, bent down and gave me a sweet kiss and got off me.
"Good, and now the entertainment. " I hit the play button on my docking station for my IPod. Both of us locked at each other with giant smiles as the first song played.
"Blink-182 Dammit." His smile got bigger when he knew what that song meant. "You were blasting that song so loud from your mom's car at that light right before school. I remember it was the first time and saw you. I just knew that we were going to be the best of friends at that moment."
"Yeah and I remember seeing you singing along in your mom's car and I couldn't help but laugh." I started to laugh at that memory.
"I remember right when our moms dropped us off I ran over to you and introduced myself to you but even after our little moment you were still really shy."
"Yeah, well it was my first day at a public school. I didn’t know how to feel still." I gave him a small shove. Jack just leaned on my shoulder after the shove. "Anyway, I brought food." I let out a small chuckle at the way Jack perked up while still on my shoulder. "Jack Barakat, why are you so damn cute?"
He looked up at me and smiled, "I don't know. You would have to ask my mom, but my guess best is just genetics."
I rolled my eyes. "Smartass."
"Loove you." He pouted
"Love you too." I leaned in for a small peck on the lips but when I was millimeters away he left for the basket of food. "Tease."
"I love you but there is food and I'm hungr-Ohhh SOUR PATCH KIDS!" He kept going through the basket I brought but he stopped a minute after. "Babe, you did all this for me and all I did was get you a guitar pick necklace with our initials. I feel so bad." His smile was now a small frown.
"Jack, sweetheart, that's enough for me, hell that's more than enough Jack. All that matters is that I have you and that we love each other. If you want we can pack up, go home and watch Home Alone and drink hot chocolate." I looked straight into his eyes and I could see tears starting to form.
He wiped them away and sniffled his nose." No I like this, I really do, but next year I'm one up-ing you." He smiled and continued looking for a couple more minutes. I was caught off guard by his question. "Alex? What's this little box for?" He turned around and looked at me.
"Hmm? Oh, the box? Come over here and we'll open it together." I was so nervous for no reason, I knew he would like it.
Jack sat in my lap and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Can I open it now?" He looked down at me. I kissed his cheek and that was enough of an answer for him. I watched as his eyes got huge and his jaw dropped. He did a few takes between me and the open box for a while before he concentrated on me. "Alex are you proposing?" He looked back at the ring then at me.
"No, well not yet. It's a promise ring. A promise to always be committed to each other not matter what. And when the perfect day comes it will be replace by an engagement ring, or wedding ring. Guys don't really do engagement rings huh." I let out a nervous chuckle before continuing. "I have the other one right here." I pulled up the chain from my neck and showed him the matching ring." See." I let out a toothy smile.
"Alex Gaskarth," his tone is making me more nervous, " I can't believe this. I love it so much. I love you so much. Today is so perfect, I just can't put words to it right now. God, I love you so much."
He knocked me over with a giant kiss. I pulled away."Wait I thought you loved me, who is this God guy? Do I need to kick this guy's ass?"
He laughed at my stupid attempt of a joke. "It's just a phrase. Don't worry, you're my only love. Next to food, and family, and music, and-"
"We get it you love a lot of things."
"Yeah but I Love you the most Alex Gaskarth."
"And I love you the most Jack Barakat." I smiled at the boy on top of me, my Jack, my- oh that reminds me. "Jack look at the inside of your ring."
He looked at it and read it in a questioning tone. "And Sally if we want. What like a three-way or something?"
I gave out a small laugh, "No silly. Maybe you should have read mine first."
He grabbed my ring and read it."We can live like Jack. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want. Aww Alex. Blink-182. I love it even more now. Wait why do I get Sally, it's not like my name is jack or anything."
"Because," I pulled him closer, "I get Jack. Clearly I get you. Why do you need to get you? And before you beat me to it yes that means I'm Sally in this situation."
"Well at least we know who the girl is now huh?" He smirked.
"Yeah shut up and just kiss me." I raised my head to met his. He gave me a loving kiss and laid his head on my chest.
He stayed in my arms for about 2 hours, I don't really know, we both fell asleep.
"Aaalllleeeexxxx! Wake uuuup! You're adorable when you sleep but wake up." I couldn't pretend to ignore him when he whined like that.
"Mmm, what is it?" I was only so awake.
"The sun is going down and I kind of want to climb a tree and watch the sunset." His sleepy voice will be the death of me.
"Ok sure but be careful and don't climb to high." I rubbed my eye with my free hand.
"Come with me?" He asked all cute like. I really couldn’t say no to him with that tone of voice.
"Sure, but are you going to get off me so I can go." Damn my tired voice, I sounded like hell but I knew Jack liked it. Especially since I love his tired voice but he hates it.
"Ok." He made sure to add all of his weight where he could when getting off of me.
"Dammit Jack. For a skinny guy like you, you know how to crush a guy."
"Whatever. Let's goo!" He started to get hyper.
And with that hell started to take control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooh! Chapter 1! Yeah! Cute Jalex and what not!
But whats going to happen?!?! *cue dramatic music*
Just gotta leave comments and subscribe and convince metalmichelle to write.
>:D
~Toxic Rocker~