‹ Prequel: Getting Back Up
Status: Being delayed...having a hard time accepting Scott's trade to CBJ. :-(

Standing Tall

Midnight

Scott unzipped Rebecca's dress and let it slowly fall off her body, allowing her to step out so he could drape it over the back of the vanity chair. He turned back to her, scanning her up and down, admiring the white lace bra and panties she was wearing.

She ran her hands up his chest and around his shoulders, pushing off his tuxedo jacket. She tossed the jacket on top of her dress and looked up at him as she began to pull his dress shirt out of his pants. "I don't know what I like better...you in a tuxedo, or in your gear," she smiled as she unbuttoned the shirt.

"Cleaned up pretty good, didn't I?" he smirked as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Mmmhmm." Rebecca leaned up to kiss him and slipped his shirt off and let it fall to the floor. As they moved their mouths in sync, massaging each other's tongues with their own, she cupped the buldge in his pants with her hand and slowly rubbed up and down. Scott moaned into her mouth at the touch of her hand against him. He unhooked her strapless bra and dropped it to the floor. Rebecca used both of her hands to unbutton and unzipper his pants, running one hand under the rim of his boxer briefs to tease him.

She pulled away from his mouth but kissed and licked her way down his neck, chest and stomach. She knelt down in front of him and looked up into his eyes as she pulled his pants and boxer briefs to his ankles, exposing his hard on in front of her. She kissed the tip of his penis and then ran her tongue down its shaft. Scott groaned at how good her tongue felt on his cock. He took her hair in his hands and she took as much as she could of him in her mouth, stroking the rest in sync with her mouth's movements.

Scott watched his cock disappear and reappear from Rebecca's mouth, moaning with the sensation of her tongue massaging his piece with each pass. He didn't want to cum too quickly, and not in her mouth. He wanted them to cum together for the first time as husband and wife. But the way she looked sucking his cock, and the way she made him feel, made it almost impossible to control.

"Becka..." he groaned as he pulled her head off of his pulsating penis, "I want to cum with you." He pulled her to her feet and layed her down on the bed. He admired her, and as she pulled herself into the center of the bed by her elbows, she smiled and spread her legs to invite him to her. Scott smirked as he climbed onto the bed, kissing her thigh and rubbing his hand over her hot mound.

Rebecca shuddered when Scott's hand made another pass over her panties. His touch, no matter where, always had that affect on her. Scott felt her wetness through her panties and wanted to taste her. He slipped his fingers underneath, separating her folds and pushing his middle finger into her. His name escaped her mouth as she felt him explore her insides and he began to rub her clit with his thumb.

She squirmed as he rubbed and fingered her, until his thumb was replaced by his tongue. He swirled his tongue around her swelling clit, occassionally passing it up and down her slit to taste all of her. Just as she started to move her hips into his face, he pulled his mouth away. He pulled her panties off, throwing them onto the floor, and climbed on top of her. He held his hardness in his hand and swiped the tip through her juices before pushing deep into her.

They both let out simultaneous moans as they settled into each other. Scott propped himself up on his elbows and lowered his mouth to Rebecca's, sharing their most passionate kiss to date as he began rocking his hips, sliding his rock hard cock in and out of her. "You feel more amazing than ever," he whispered in her ear. His hot breath against her neck sent chills through her body.

Scott wrapped his arms underneath hers and up around her shoulders while angling her hips up so he could penetrate her deeper. He buried his face into her neck as she wrapped her legs around him, pushing him into her with her feet. His speed increased as he felt himself getting closer to his orgasm. Rebecca, getting close to her own, moaned "Yes, Scott, yes" each time she felt his pelvis against her.

Scott pushed deeper and deeper into her, feeling her walls closing in on him, and he exploded into her as she screamed his name as she came. Both of their bodies went limp as all of their energy had been released into each other. Scott kissed Rebecca's cheek and neck, remaining inside her while she regained herself.

"I love you," she finally said and kissed his lips.

"I love you too baby." Scott flipped them over so that Rebecca was now on top of him, he kissed her forehead as she rested her head on his shoulder and ran his hands up and down her back. He couldn't have imagined a better ending to their perfect day.

*****************

Rebecca had woken up in Scott's arms, like she had so many nights before, feeling hungry for a snack. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand and blinked a few times to make sure she was seeing it correctly. Although it was 4am, she felt rested, probably because of the intensity of her orgasm a few hours earlier. She maneuvered out of Scott's grasp and out of bed. She picked up their underwear that had been strewn on the floor, put them in the hamper, and walked to the chair that donned her dress and his jacket. She removed her dress and walked over to the closet door where an empty hanger was waiting for it.

After hanging her dress back on its hanger, she walked to the dresser and pulled out one of Scott's drawers. She searched through a stack of shirts before settling on a grey Hartnelldown tee-shirt. She slipped it over her head and onto her body. Then she opened one of her drawers and pulled out a pair of black boy shorts. She looked in the mirror, at the reflection of Scott laying in bed and wondered how she was lucky enough to have him.

She quietly snuck out of their room and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. As she searched through the refrigerator for something to snack on, she couldn't help but miss Gia and Tyler as she was bombarded with the items that the kids frequently ate. She pulled out the package of cheese and a bottle of water and put them on the counter. She opened a nearby cabinet and removed a box of crackers. She pulled a stool out from the counter and sat down, peeling slices of cheese apart and folding them into smaller squares. Eating her snack, she drifted off to a memory of the day Scott surprised her with the house....

"Scott, where are we going? We don’t know anyone that lives over here," she said as he drove through a neighborhood on the other side of Springfield from her house.

"You'll see," he said as he held her hand and steered with the other. It was the Friday before Mother's Day, and since they were leaving later that night to visit his parents in Canada for a week, he had decided it was the best time to give her her present.

He pulled into the driveway and shifted the vehicle into park, turning it off and removing the key from the ignition. She looked at him with confusion on her face as he helped her out of the SUV. As they walked to the front door, she looked around at the neighboring houses, but there wasn't any other people around.

He took a keyring out of his pocket, slipped a key into the lock, twisted the knob and opened the door for her to enter. She stepped inside to see Tyler holding a sign that said "Happy Mother's Day!" and he softly shouted "Surprise!"

Her jaw dropped and she turned back to Scott who was standing behind her with an ear-to-ear grin. "Are you serious?!" she asked.

"Yep," he said as he shut the door and took a couple steps towards her.

"Are you insane?" she questioned.

"Nope," he laughed, "I figured that with this little one coming we needed a bigger space," he said as he placed a hand on her stomach. They both felt a kick. "See...he or she likes it already," he smiled.

"Scott, I can't believe you did this. When?" her voice trailed off as she looked around the house and noticed some pieces of furniture from his apartment.

"About a month or so. Kimmo helped me look at houses on our off days while you were at work." They moved from the living room to the dining room, then the kitchen and den. "Tyler didn't know until this morning when I brought him here instead of taking him to Jay's house."

"Isn't it great ma?" Tyler asked from the staircase.

"I don't know what it is," she responded, still in shock at what Scott had done. She followed Tyler upstairs, entering what he claimed as his room first, then the master bedroom. Rebecca wandered around the two rooms, marveling at their size and the views of the neighborhood.

"I wanted to find something with a room for the baby we could easily change over when he or she outgrows the nursery stuff. And I wanted us to find something in Springfield so Tyler wouldn't have to switch schools," Scott said as he put his arm around Tyler's shoulders.

"You've really put alot of thought into this, haven't you," Rebecca smiled.

"I have. I figure we'll sell your place and I'll sublet mine to some of the younger players. They'll be able to split the rent if a few of them share it. And we'll make a little money off of it," he smirked.

"No Scott, you can't scam your teammates," she laughed.

"Fine," he fake sighed. "Come here, I want to show you something," he said as he took her hand to lead her to one of the other bedrooms. He opened the door to the room next to the master bedroom, pulling her in behind him. The walls were painted a pale orange, a crib against the left wall and a changing table next to it. "What do you think?"

"And here I thought you just didn't have enough time to put them together," she laughed, "stupid hockey schedules."

"It's easier than people say it is," Scott laughed. "And my schedule is great for hiding things like this."

"I love the color of the walls....subcontiously trying to make him or her a Flyers fan?" Rebecca kissed his cheek.

"Like he or she has a choice," Tyler said from behind them. "I'll make sure of that."

"I'm sure you will Ty," Scott said. He turned back to face Rebecca. "I hope you like the house," he said as he kissed her cheek and rubbed her stomach.

"I love it," she responded with a smile.

"You okay baby?" Scott asked as he came down the staircase and saw Rebecca deep in thought at the kitchen counter.

"Yeah. I was just hungry," she smiled as he walked to her and kissed her forehead. She ran her hand along his bare chest as he walked around to the refrigerator, admiring his ass in his black boxer briefs.

"What did you have? I'm kind of hungry myself....guess we worked off our dinner," he winked at her when he turned back around.

"I just had cheese and crackers," she smiled at him. He looked back in the refrigerator and emerged with a bottle of water and two slices of pizza that were leftover from Friday's gathering before their bachelor/bachelorette party.

Scott stood on the other side of the counter from her and ate the pizza cold. They enjoyed the quiet like that for a few moments, until Rebecca got up to clean up her mess. She put the box of crackers back in the cabinet and the cheese back in the refrigerator. As she closed the refrigerator door she felt Scott's body against her back.

"Are we going back to sleep?" Scott asked and brushed her hair to one side, exposing her neck and placing small kisses on it.

"Unless you have a better idea," she smiled.

"I think I do," he whispered in her ear, wrapping his right arm around her and cupping her left breast with his hand. He gently pinched her nipple through the tee-shirt and sucked on her earlobe.

Rebecca put her arm up around the back of his head and ran her fingers through his short hair. She turned her head and leaned back so she could kiss him. Scott let his hands run up and down her body, focusing on her breasts and ass. She moaned in his mouth as he squeezed her ass. He turned her around and lifted her up, putting her legs around his waist. He walked with her, her arms around his neck and her mouth on his neck, into the living room and he sat down on the couch so that she was straddling him.

As they kissed each other, she rocked her hips back and forth, causing the buldge in his underwear to grow once again. Scott pulled at the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, exposing her bare breasts. He gently kissed her neck, making his way down her chest and taking one of her nipples in his mouth. He played with her nipple with his tongue and gently nibbled on it until it was erect.

Rebecca couldn't control herself and squealed at the slight pain. She wanted him inside her again, so she gently pushed herself off of him and slipped her boy shorts off. Scott took her cue and slid his boxer briefs down to the floor. Rebecca climbed back onto him, taking his semi-hard cock in her hand and guiding it into her wetness. As she lowered herself down onto him, he thrust his hips up into her, causing her breath to hitch.

Scott placed his hands on Rebecca’s hips, guiding her up and down his stiff pole. "You are so fucking sexy Becka," he said as they rocked up and down. "I love the way you feel."

Rebecca's skin began to blush at his words and she quickened her pace on his cock. "I love the way you make me feel," she said as he grinded into her. He slid his hands down around her ass, spreading her hole open more for his member. His arms squeezed against her hips and he could feel the explosion rising in him.

The more he grinded them together, the more Rebecca's clit was rubbing against him and the more she was ready to let herself go. She slowed the pace and breathed into Scott's neck, "I don't want to cum yet."

Scott released his hold on her, moving his hands to hold her face as he kissed her. Rebecca wrapped her arms around his neck and slid slowly up and down as they kissed. "Tell me when," Scott moaned and began groping her breasts. They continued at this pace for what seemed like an eternity until Rebecca couldn't handle it anymore.

"Make me cum Scott," Rebecca whispered into his ear as she nibbled on his earlobe. Scott grabbed her by the hips, quickly sliding her up and down his shaft, each time forcing himself further into her. Rebecca tossed her head back as Scott worked her body while she held on to his shoulders. It was rougher than normal, but she didn't mind, it felt damn good. She could feel his cock getting ready to explode, she looked into his eyes and breathed, "Cum for me."

Scott didn't need anything else, three more thrusts and his cock unloaded into her as her body quivered with her own orgasm at the same time. Her body went limp against his and they both tried to catch their breath. She played with his hair as she rested her head on his shoulder. Scott ran his hands along her back and kissed the nape of her neck.

"God I love when you talk like that," Scott chuckled.

Rebecca laughed, "I couldn't help myself."

"I know, that's what makes it so hot," he kissed her on the lips. Rebecca blushed at his words. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you talk like a trucker," he smirked.

Rebecca smacked his chest, "Don't even joke. I will hurt you Hartnell," she smiled.

"Mmmm I might like that," he teased. "Ready to go back up to bed?" he kissed her shoulder.

"Mmmhmmm" she moaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the feedback on the spinoff. After I'm done with this story, I'll try to come up with an outline.

I'm not looking forward to the next two weeks with no Flyers hockey. I just hope Team USA does well. :-)