Take It Out on Me.

part one.

I heard knocking at my door, I looked up to check the time, I knew it wasn’t early. 11:30 p.m. Who could be here at this hour?

I walked over to the door and opened it. She was standing there, puffy cheeks and red eyes, it could only mean one thing. They were fighting again.

I pulled her into the door, wrapping my arms around her. I shut the door and we walked into the living room.

She took off her jacket, she had a simple pair of black leggings with an oversize t-shirt. Her usually curly long red hair was pulled up in a messy bun.

We sat down on the couch, and I just wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. I could start to feel my shirt getting wet with her tears.

“What happened this time.” I asked.
“Another fight.” she replied.
“This one was a bad one.” I said.
“What makes you say that?” She asked.
“You just drove four hours.” I replied.

She sat up, looking into my eyes, she smirked and then pressed her lips against mine. Our hands starting exploring each other bodies, soon enough there was a pile of clothes on the ground. So much passion ran through our bodies connecting.

We laid together after, sweat dripping from both of us. She took all her frustration out on me. This wasn’t the first time this had happened. They get into a fight and she leaves the house and ends up here. A four hour drive to get ride of the angry.

She stood up and started getting dressed once again. I followed. She put on her jacket and I walked her to the door.

“Thanks for tonight.” She said.
“Take it out on me anytime.” I said.

She opened the door, she turned and kissed me once again.

“Bye Sidney.” She said.
“Drive Safe, Bella.” I said.

I walked her walk out the door and get into her car. She started it and began her drive back home.

Four hours later, I got a text. She was home safe. She walked into her door, the sun was almost up. She had to think of something fast. He’d be asking where she was all night.
She opened the door, and walked into her living room. He was asleep on the couch, he had tried waiting up for her.

She walked over to him sleeping. She kissed his cheek. He woke up.

“Arabella, you’re safe. I was worried. I’m sorry.” he said sitting up.
“I was just a friends and we fell asleep.” She said.
“I’m just glad you’re back.” He said.
“Home safe and sound” She said.
“I’m sorry and I love you Arabella.” He said.
“I love you too Jack.” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
After listening to "Take It Out On Me" a billion times, this story came to my mind.

enjoy. comments.
xoxox