Status: Finished!

Heartbroken

Heartbroken

“How dare you- just fuck you!”, the woman (Tony hadn´t even catch her name) screamed at him, ere she slapped his face and rushed out.

“I-I´m sorry”, he mouthed tiredly after the chick with the green eyes (which didn´t look like his at all).

Wait, her eyes were blue, weren´t they? Or brown?

The engineer couldn´t tell anymore.

Although the evening had started so auspiciously …

Tony Stark, billionaire, playboy, genius and (very not) secretly superhero, had followed his (almost) daily routine and sent to one of the countless clubs of Manhattan.

It hadn´t took him long, to locate a group of already slightly tipsy chicks and to find his choice for the night.

He didn´t need more than a bunch of cliché pickup lines, to get this chick in one of his exclusive sport cars and in his beloved Stark Tower.

But, one´s in the building, things went downhill;

Every time, he laid eyes on her, HIS face switched places with hers, until he blinked harshly to see the women again.

At first, she didn´t seem to notice, until she suddenly glared at him.

“What the heck is your problem?!”, she yelled at Tony, her words already slurring.

“I-I´m sorry?”, he´d answered dumbly, looking up to her like a deer in the headlights.
And then she started to shout at him

The genius was already slightly drunk, and not able to get the meaning of each of her words.
And somehow, things got even worse and Tony had started to yell too; called the women a whore and way worse things.

So, now he sat in his big, luxurious living room, still holding a bottle of booze in one hand and pressed the other on his hot jowl.

Normally, he´d simply stop thinking about this night, get wasted and would try it the next evening again.

But this had happened every single night, since Loki had left.

More than two months ago and without even one single word of goodbye.

“God, why do you do this to me?”, he mumbled, tiredly rubbing his eyes.
“Because you fucking deserve it.”

Shrieking out, Tony spun around, just to stare in the most beautiful, emerald green eyes, he´d ever seen.

And there he was; Loki Laufeyson, god of mischief and super villain, standing in front of Tony, like he´d been there all the time.

“What the actual heck? What are you doing here?!”

“Maybe you already forgot. You invited me in here, to show me, >what exactly IS under the famous suit<.”

“I never-“, Tony started, already feeling the headache, which would kick in fully in the morning.

“O, maybe this will help your memories”, Loki more or less spat out, ere his appearance blurred and suddenly, the woman who spent the whole evening with Tony, sat beside him again.

“O no, you didn´t…”, Tony growled, when the woman / the god grinned evilly.

“How can you dare, fucking with me all evening like that?”

“Like I did this just tonight…”, the trickster snorted, glaring at Tony.

The engineer was almost too afraid to ask, what >just tonight< meant, when the god´s shape changed again; his body shifting dozens of different female forms.

“Did you recognize some of those?”, Loki asked almost sweetly.

“Or were you already to stoned, when you fucked those random sluts?!”, he screamed at Tony, once he´d cut down his magic.

“Why should you care?!”, Tony yelled back, getting to his feet too.

“You simply run off!”

“May you should question yourself, WHY!”

“What do you-“, the genius started, although he slowly but surely understood, what the god was alluding to.

“Like you don´t know, Stark! I told you, I was IN LOVE with you and the first thing you did?”
“I-“, Tony started, over helmed at Loki´s sudden outburst.

“You run in this fucking club and get off with the first piece of meat that crossed your way!”, the trickster exclaimed hitting against Tony´s chest and shoulders, his eyes light up with anger and pain.

Gladly, Tony was clever enough, not to respond (and make things even worse), and just to wait until Loki´s (surprisingly fucking hard) punches got slower and the god stumbled backward, hiding his, now tear streamed face, in the palms of his hands.

Well, Loki had felt like this before, when his lovers had decided, the green eyed wasn´t worth more than a couple of heated hours, filled with stolen kisses and belied promises.

Yes, you couldn´t lie to the god of lies, but this didn’t mean, that he couldn´t deny the truth to himself.

But in the end, the trickster had ended alone and heartbroken. In the end, he wasn´t more than trash to anyone.

Not even to himself.

Right now, as he stand in front of Tony, crying like he did the very first time, when he got abounded by a man, he truly was in love with, he seriously questioned himself, why he did this to himself all the time, because in the end of the day, he always would end up alone.

In the end there wouldn’t be anyone, who could love him.

And the fact, that he´d decided to TRUST, a feeling, he truly was aware of, Midgard´s biggest playboy, just showed his desperation in a whole new level.

Trying to control himself again, the got bit his tongue, about to teleport him back to- back to what?
Even the thought, to go back to Asgard, almost made the trickster crying his eyes out, same went for Jotunheim and on Midgard, he still was called >villain<.

Don´t speak of the other six worlds.

The truth hit Loki harder than any time before; there wasn´t a place, not even a world, he could call his home. He probably just should-

His thoughts were cut in, when he suddenly felt a pair of warm hands, grabbing his wrists.

“Don´t go. Please, Loki. Just let me explain to you”, Tony begged, worried about the god´s weird behavior, locking is gaze with Loki´s.

“W-why should I?”, the god asked tiredly, still quietly sobbing.

“Because I´ll tell you the truth?”

Shrugging, Loki made him clear to continue.

“You know, what I normally do when I´m scared?”, the genius suddenly asked in a silent voice.
“I run away and keep my mind on other things.”

“What does-“, Loki started coldly, trying to get his wrists out of the genius gentle grip.

“To be true, it´s pretty simple; I´ve never been with a male before”, Tony started with a soft failed smile.

“And that’s why-“

“God, you really should stop interrupting me after every single sentence, or we´ll still stand here tomorrow evening. It´s not just, that I´ve never felt anything for another man; I´ve never felt like this at all, never felt this vulnerable, when I laid eyes on someone, never felt butterflies rise up in my chest when I thought about someone. I´ve never felt true love. Until I met you, Loki. I don´t deny, that I was a massive prick, but-“

“You want to say; you cheated on me, because you loved me?”

“I was just afraid that… I really didn´t mean to- I just don´t know! I was pretty wasted and didn´t know, what I did or-“, Tony sighed.

“To take it short; the next morning I was so sorry, and I just wanted to talk to you, but you were already gone”, he whispered looking down on their, now crossed, fingers.

“I´m really sorry, Loki.”

“That doesn’t explain the last months.”

“Do I really have to explain? I was heartbroken. I just wanted anything to fill this emptiness inside of my chest.”

“I missed you”, Loki susurrated softly, almost looking down in Tony´s eyes.

“Missed you, too Loki. I love you.”

The trickster’s heart skipped a beat at Tony´s words and he finally looked their gazes.

It weren´t the engineers words, that amazed Loki, it´s the fact, that they were true. It wasn´t the first time, someone had ever told him this three words, but it´s the first time, Loki didn´t have to lie to himself, about them being true or not.

He just knew it; he just FELT it.

“I-I love you too, T-Tony”, he barely shuttered out, ere Tony pressed his lips on Loki´s, kissing him more passionate than any time before.

Hesitantly letting go of Loki’s fingers, Tony pulled his hand up, to caress the green eyed´s cheekbones and chin, while the other pressed Loki even tighter against his chest, without tearing their lips apart.

Eventually, they pulled back breathless, dead starring in each other´s eyes, until Tony pulled his favorite trickster on the couch again.

Closely snuggled up to Tony´s chest, Loki looked up to him, his expression a mix of happiness and worry.

“May you could promise me one thing?”, he asked in an unusual hesitant voice.

“Everything, love”, the engineer breathed to his long, raven black hair, pulling the god even tighter to his chest.

“If anything’s wrong, just talk to me, ok? Please don´t do this to me again, Tony”, he pleaded in a silent voice.

“I’ll never even think about it, I love you so, so much”, Tony promised with a light smile, quickly pecking Loki´s cheek.

“Love you too, Tony Stark.”
♠ ♠ ♠
My first Frost-Iron.

Hope you guys like it.

Love, KuroSakura!