Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Chasing Dreams At Night.

No One's POV
Richard, the lead singer of Chasing Dreams At Night made his way to Ronnie Radke's tour bus. Ronnie and Richard were on again off again, and now they were completely off. It was a Friday night, and it was their day off.

As he got to the tour bus, he was greeted by Avery, his best friend/band mate.

“Let me guess, you got invited to Ronnie's party thing too?" Avery says as he hugs Richard.

“Yeah, I have no clue why I'm going, he probably just wants to run his mouth saying he found someone else." Richard sighed, clearly upset.

“Don't be upset Richy! He doesn't deserve you!" Avery asured Richard as he patted him on the back.

“Thank you. That means a lot!" Richard smirked as he opened the bus door.

“After you!" Richard added, and Avery smiled and walked in with Richard going in after him.

“Hey! You guys made it! Come sit down next to me Richy!" Ashley said as he pulled Richard away from Avery.

Ashley has always had a crush on Richard, and everyone knew it. Richard found Ashley attractive, but he was in love with the asshole Ronnie. Ashley knew that, well in fact everyone knew that, but Ashley was determind to get him.

Next to come on the bus was Jayy, Vic, Mike, Kellin, Alex, and Jack. When Jayy saw Avery, he went straight to him. Jayy and Avery are dating, and everyone thinks they're the perfect couple, and they. They never fight or anything, they're the complete oppisote of Ronnie and Richard.

Soon everyone who was invited showed up. Ronnie and his band came out from the bunks, and instantly Ronnie got upset because Ashley was all over Richard.

“Jacky! Can I talk to you for a sec?" Ronnie asked before they entered the living space.

“Yes of course! What's up?" Jacky asked in his thick accent.

“You sure this game will make Rich come back?" Ronnie asked with a worried look on his face.

“Yes! It's simple. We get him drunk enough to fuck everyone and when it's over, he'll realize that you're the only one good enough for him." Jacky smiled and Ronnie gave him a look that says 'I owe you one'. They then went out to join everyone.