Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

The Mess I've Made

I was so light headed and dizzy I felt weak when Jacky cheep shots Richy. I couldn't even get up damn it! I sobbed softly as they dragged my friend away. I-I had to save him. I owed him that much. I used whatever body strength I had left to get up. I wanted to run after them but I had no idea which direction they went in. Instead I helped my unconscious boyfriend up. I needed to get him in the bus. He was pretty heavy and for my state he basically was crushing me. I limped into the bus and everyone glared at me. I ignored them and I laid Jayy on the couch. I kissed the top of his head. He was just angry at me. I-it'll all be ok. Right?

I bit my lip, which was busted and bleeding. My face probably looked terrible. That's not important though. I started this mess. Why did I have to get involved with Ronnie that night? Why did he use me against Richy? This is my fault. All my fault. I start to cry more as I sit in front of my boyfriend.

"You gunna give us an explanation?" Ashley growled, obviously mad.

"Why did you hurt me?" Oil asked.

"Why did you sleep with Ronnie? You knew he was Richy's" Andy snapped. "And why are you so beat up? What happened?"

I sobbed louder, trying to get words out of my mouth "O-Oli...I didn't like anything" I started "We weren't working...A-at the night of Halloween...I was drunk and Ronnie...Ronnie and I slept together." I cried.

"I-I didn't want to hurt Richy. I swear I didn't. I don't even remember what happened...all that I remember was waking up to Ronnie. Whe-when I tried to tell Richy what happened...Ronnie showed me some pictures" I gulped and said "Pictures of us...he said if I told Richy or anyone that they'd be released to the press. That Richy's career would be destroyed. An-and they would be given to Oli. He gave them to Oli anyway"

I cupped my face into my hands as Andy asked "What happened outside Av?"

I sat there silently until Jayy's voice said "I hit him"

Everyone stared at us with disbelief. Oli and Andy grabbed me and pulled me away from Jayy.

"Has this happened before?" Andy whispered after pulling me in between him and Oli on the couch.

"Honestly....yes" Jayy whispered for me.