Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Beat Me Til' I'm Able To Forget The Pain You Caused Me.

They. They grabbed me. Ronnie, Ron, and Jacky grabbed me. I knew what was coming next, and I was ready for it. Heck, I deserve it, but the worst part about it is I think I just lost my best friend, Avery.

“You know Richy, this could have been much easier if you didn't fucking head butt me." Ronnie said as they reached mine and Avery's tour bus.

“Please don't hurt me!" I tried to yell but Ron punched me in my face.

“Oh, we're going to hurt you." Ron laugh as they dragged me into the bus.

They pushed me to the ground as Ronnie took his shirt off. Then that's when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and I knew one of them kicked me.

“Who wants his ass first?" Ronnie asked as he whips me with his belt.

I instantly start crying, and they start laughing,

“Aw! Is the slut crying? So soon?" Ronnie asked as he hit me twice in my back.

“Ron, pull his jeans off along with his briefs. This fag is going to get fucked." Ronnie laughed as Ron did what he was told to do.

“Damn. He has a white ass." Ron laughed, and that pissed me off.

I did the stupidest thing I ever did. With all my strength, I jumped up and tackled Ron to the ground.

I got in five punches to his face, before Ronnie put the belt on my neck, and he started chocking me. Before I was about to pass out, he let go of me.

“I want him first. I'm going to wish he never fucking did that." Ron said as Ronnie pulled me to my feet, only to throw me on the couch.

Next thing I know is that Ronnie's dick was in front of my face, and I heard foil rip. I instantly tensed up.

“Open your mouth for daddy. You know you missed daddy's cock in your mouth. Come on baby." Ronnie said as he poked his tip on my lips.

Oh god, why the fuck is he talking like that. He knows it fucking turns me on, oh. I just found out why he is talking to me like that! I just realized I'm a stupid ass when I'm drunk.

He slapped me in the face with his dick, and I could tell he was getting pissed. Please Avery, please get here soon!