Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Deep Within

Deep within...I was angry...I was sad...I was weak. MY BOYFRIEND HAD TO CARRY ME! Everyone should stop worrying about me! We have to find Richy! At one point I passed out but when we got to the bus...I saw the one thing I hated.

I jumped off Jayy's back and grabbed Ronnie. I slammed him into Ron and I took the mother fucking camera. Ronnie grabbed my throat but I kicked him in the nuts. He doubled over in pain. Jacky pulled my hair and spat in my face.

"Looks like the other slut is here" Ronnie snapped. Three guys against just me?! I was dead meat!

I gritted my teeth as Ronnie smirked. He turned me to Richy "Avery, wanna explain how we exactly hooked up? How you were so desperate for something rough. Oli just couldn't do the job. How you came on to me with your drunk ass. How you seduced me" Ronnie spoke.

I could see the tears in Richy's eyes as he cried. Ronnie continued "How you begged for me as I pounded into your tight ass. How we did it all night. Then you cried about not wanting Richy to know you slept with him. You betrayed him"

"That's not what happened! And you know it! You said if I told you'd make his life a living hell with the press! Don't make this about me you bastard. All you ever do is hurt people" I spat in a growl. "I didn't mean to hurt him! You were looking for a quick fuck and took advantage of me while I was drunk!"

With that, Ronnie punched my stomach. I groaned in pain and that made Ronnie laugh "Did that feel good? Derek told me aaaaaallllll about your fetish. I bet if I beat you all night like Jayy does you'll beg for my cock" he said.

"I'd never beg for your tiny ass cock, you whore" I yelled.

Before I knew it, Ronnie was knocked out. Standing behind him was Jayy. He was pissed as fuck "WHO ELSE BEAT MY AVERY?!" Jayy hollered.

Jacky let go of my hair and Jayy grabbed his arm and flipped him over on his back.

I ran over to Richy as so as I could. I gave him Jayy's jacket to cover himself up. Luckily we were bout the same size and Jayy's jacket was HUGE. I mean the guy's so skinny but has a large ass jacket. I feel tears touch my eyes as I whisper "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner..." I sobbed "I didn't mean to hurt you...or even get you hurt over this...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry"

I looked my brother in the eyes and then he hugged me tightly "You've already been forgiven" Richy whispered.