Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

ER's are not very fun when you're bleeding.

I sat there crying as Ronnie and them messed with me some more. They told me I was a fat, slutty, piece of meat. Even though I was only 129 pounds of muscle.

Then I felt him kick me hard in the mouth, and I cryed harder. Ronnie laughed and said, “Your mouth is so fucked up, you're never going to be able to sing ever again you worthless fag. All you're going to be good at is being a piece of ass." His words hit me like daggers, and he knew it too.

“What, is the slut not going to beg for daddy's cock like he use to?" he asked and I flicked him off.

He was about to hit me when someone came in. It was Avery, and I smiled to myself. I blanked out, but I could hear everything around me. He said that Avery would beg for his cock if he beat him like Jayy does. That confused me a whole lot.

I didn't know what happened next, but the next thing I know is Avery put Jayy's jacket on my nude, torn up, violated body. He apoligized, and I gave him a tight hug. I told him I forgave him.

“Avery?" I whimpered, as blood gushed out of my fucked up lip.

“Yea Rich?" he never ever called me Rich in less he was worried.

“Four things. One; you're my brother, and remember I always have your back. Two; take me to the dang hospital please. Three; when we go, just tell them I got jumped while w-walking o our bus. Four; do I deserve this?" I asked as I cried some more.

“You're my brother and I'll always have your back no matter what. That's what we were planing on doing, it's just down the road. Even though I want to tell them Ronnie did; it with his little monkies, I will respect your wishes. Richard Niles Weese, you do not deserve this. You shouldn't had to go through this, and Ronnie's just a drunk bastered. But you do not ever deserve this. But if this shit EVER happens again, you're damn right I'll tell them. You are like my old brother. Even though we're a month apart. I will protect you from anything even if it's Ronnie, a crazed fan, or anything. Don't you forget that." Avery said as I cried on his shoulder.

“Thank you Avery. It means so much to me, I knew you will always have my back, and I'll always have yours. Brothers for life." I smiled as I tried getting up, but I almost fell if it wasn't for Avery and Jayy.

“Oh, Jayy?"

“Yea Richy?"

“I'm sorry for knocking you out."

“It's ok. But where did you learn how to punch like that?"

“I took mma classes for self defence."

“Damn."

“I know." I tried to smile but I didn't want my lip to re-open.

I blanked out from all the blood I lost. Next thing I know, is that I'm in the Emergency room. Oh how I hate ER's.