Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

ER's are not very fun when you're bleeding. Part 2

I woke up in the ER, and I was shocked to see a male doctor in front of my face. He was giving me stiches, and I looked around the room, and Avery and Jayy were in the room with me.

“107... 108.... 109... 110" I had no clue why he was counting, and soon he got to 150.

He stopped what he was doing, and I knew we were done. Thank god! 150 stiches, that's a lot of stiches!

“So Richard. You, have a broken tail bone. All you need to do is rest. Then the next town that you'll be in, in about two weeks, go to the nearest hospital, and they'll take your stiches out." he said as he was about to walk away, but he stopped.

“Oh, can I get your autographs? My daughter loves Chasing Dreams At Night and Blood On The Dance Floor. She makes me listen to you guys all the time, and you're pretty good! Oh she constantly says, talks, and writes about Wadke, Rashley, Javery, and Wandy. I think." When he said the last part I playfully winked at Avery and Jayy. They instantly started laughing.

“Yea, I ship Javery too." I smiled as he gave me a piece off paper to sign. I wrote a not saying 'it's ok, I ship Javery too.' He smiled and he handed it to Jayy and Avery.

A lady came in with discharge papers, and I signed them. Jayy, Avery, and we left the hospital.

“Now, let's go back to our bus and clean up the mess. Richy, you can lay down and rest. You two have a show after tomorow, so you guys need to rest." Jayy said as we reached the bus parking lot.

“I'm going to have such a headache tomorow, it's not even funny." I said as we got inside the bus.

I went straight to the bunk area, and I instantly fell asleep after I took something for my pain. Thank god we have a day off, or I'd be doomed.