Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

The Next Day part 1

I woke up, and to my surprise I had no headache, thank god. My back was hurting, and I got up to look in the mirror. To my horror, it wasn't a dream. Last night was real, and I couldn't reconize myself. It was that bad, and my whole bottom lip had gaws on it. I was too afraid to look what was under it.

All I could remember is Avery and Jayy taking me to the hospital, and Avery telling me he's a sadist. I could also remember drunk Ronnie raping me. I instantly started crying, I was in love with a monster who told me he would never rape me ever again.

Yes, Ronnie has raped me four times before last night. Last night made it five times. He was drunk all five times, when he's drunk, he's a completely diffrent person. He becomes a monster, and he had a drinking problem.

He's beat me so many times, but this by far was the worst. He said he was doing it for my own good.

No one knows but me and him, but I've always wanted to tell Avery but I couldn't. It was five A.M. and I heard my phone going off. Someone was texting me, but who'd be up this early?

I rushed to my bunk to see who it was, and it was Ronnie.

'Come to my bus. I want to talk to you.'

'no, you come here.'

'Fine. I'll be there in two.'

'Ok.'

Two minutes later I hear a knock on our bus. I ran to get it before it woke Jayy and Avery up.

I went outside to talk to him.

“Yes Ronnie?" I said, trying to hold back my tears.

“I came here to say, I'm sorry. You are no where near fat, heck you're skinnier and fitter than me! I wanted to say. I'm still in love with you and I was wondering if you'd give me a second chance,"

No Richard Niles Weese say no!

“No." Good job Richy!

“Why?" he asked as he stared into my bright baby blue eyes.

“Well one, we are past the second chance. We're more at the 100th chance. Uh, you swore you would never rape me again, and you did. You had Ron rape me. You made me get 150 stiches for my on lip. Ah fuck! My back! Uh you broke my tail bone, and you whipped me with your belt. You called me a piece of meat. You tried ruining me and Avery's brother pact. The list goes on." I threw back in his face.

“I'm not going to lie and say I'm not in love with you, because I am in love with you. That's why I gave you a bunch of chances, but I can't any more. In less you prove to me that you love me. You hurt me a lot and I cried a lot because of you." I added and he hung his head.

“Richy you o-" I turned to see Avery standing there.

“Yea, I'm fine, we were just about to come and explain some stuff to you and Jayy." I said and he nodded.

Ronnie rolled his eyes and smiled. I laughed and turned to go into the bus, and Ronnie smacked my ass. I let out a moan before I walked in with Ronnie behind me. This was going to be a long explination.