Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

The next day part 2

Holding Jayy down is not my idea of fun. He's twice my size and has a very, very, very bad temper. Not only that, but I'm the guy that bruises easily and still recovering from yesterday. I looked over to Ronnie and Richy who looked at me desperately. I looked back up to Jayy as I held his arm tightly "Jayy...calm down sweetie" I whispered to him.

Jayy snarled at me "Why should I?" He snapped and tried to push me off.

I began to tremble uncontrollably. Ever since last night stuff like this scares me from him. I mean, I love it...but as Jayy said, we need to keep it on the down low. My chest began to ache after he elbowed me. Those cuts still fucking hurt like hell! I winced...a lot.

Richy looked at Jayy with dagger-like eyes that made Jayy back off. Jayy sighed "Fine" he said.

I looked to Ronnie and Richy "We-we'll listen" I stated while pulling Jayy to sit with me on the couch.

Ronnie sighed after a moment of silence "Avery...Jayy...I'm sorry" he started "I'm sorry for everything...for everything that happened last night. Especially you Avery. I'm done drinking"

I eyed him "Ronnie, you're a complete psychopath when you're drunk"I stated simply "You broke me and Oli up, you blackmailed me, and you tried to make me be the bad guy. You raped Richy, got Jacky to rape him, you kidnapped him, and video taped it all. Do you understand the damage you've done?" I asked.

Ronnie hung his head in shame "Avery" Richy warned.

I took a deep breath "But...you did get me out of the worst relationship of my life, and if you haven't had done that I wouldn't have met Jayy. So your dicky moves had some good affect." I added on "I partly forgive you"

Ronnie reached into his back pockets, pulled out an envelope, leaned over, and handed it to me. I looked at him and then slowly began to open it. I bit my lip as I noticed there were photos inside. They were probably from that night. I began to shake as I pulled one out. My eyes widened. All it was, was me...laying in his bed. I looked and all of them were. I looked up to Ronnie as he stared at the ground with his hand in his pockets. He cleared his throat "I lied" Ronnie whispered.

I felt tears run down my eyes as he continued, "We...we didn't sleep together Avery"

I literally dropped the envelope "The-then...what happened?" I sobbed. I was so relieved. I didn't sleep with him. I didn't have sex with Ronnie fucking Radke!

Ronnie sat down next to Richy as Richy stared at him. So did Jayy. I looked to Ronnie with a desperate look "Please Ronnie...I need to know" I begged.

Ronnie bit his lip "I wasn't that drunk, ok? I came on to you and you pushed me away. We talked and you ended up coming to my place because you didn't want to go back to Oli." He explained.

I held Jayy closer "What did we talk about?" I whimpered.

Ronnie put his face in his hand "About Oli and your mom" Ronnie stated.

My eyes widened "I-I told you about that?" I asked.

Ronnie nodded "You told me about Oli and his mouth. Then...just your mother" he said in a low voice "You seemed pretty sad and scared. Then you begged me not to take you home. I-I don't know why I blackmailed you, Avery, and I'm sorry"

I bursted out in utter tears. That's what happened. That's...I trusted Ronnie with all those things...and he still didn't try to rape me or get me into bed? It was all a misunderstanding? He actually...tried to help me? He didn't even try to use it against me?

Jayy held me close to him while trying to comfort me "I-I gave Oli some photo shopped pictures and I'm sorry. From what you told me about him, I didn't think he deserved you. I was just trying to help out...I'm sorry" Ronnie stated.

I sobbed even harder "Thanks" I whispered to him. I wiped my tears "Ronnie, please don't drink again. I will not hesitate to call the police. Stay sober Radke" I replied. "You're mostly forgiven"

I cleared my throat as loudly as possible "BUT you hurt Richy even one more time and that's it." I growled.

I looked to Ricky and winked.

Ronnie was a real piece of work, I'll tell ya.