Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Demons

Oh, I had to much to drink! I thought to myself as I watched Ronnie try to kiss his own ass. Oh, I owe Avery for that one!

“Truth or dare?" I heard what sounded like Ronnie ask Avery.

I was too drunk, to see if it was Ronnie, and plus I don't want anything to do with that ass anyway. I kind of want to make out with Purdy again. Yea, I just came up with that nickname. He's a way better kisser than Ronnie.

I actually don't drink, but I do only because of one ass. Ronnie fucking Radke. I'm in love with his ass, and he just wants to be a man whore, control freak, and he never let's me top him. Even though I'm not a top, he could at least ask.

I bet you Ashley's dick is bigger than Ronnie's.

'Shut up Richard!' I say to myself as I zone back into the game.

“There's no way in hell I'm sucking Ronnie's dick! Can I phone a friend?" I hear Avery say, and that made me laugh.

“Fine. Pick someone whose got a yellow tank top on." Ronnie laughed and I saw Avery smirk at me. I smirked back and I raised my hand.

“I pick Richy!" Avery said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I heard people in the room laugh, and Ronnie was one of them.

“He won't do it. He's too much of a pussy." Ronnie laughed again and Ron highfived him. If I wasn't so drunk, I wouldn't think about sucking his nasty dick.

“Ronnie-boo, you know I'm the king of dares." I winked as I seductively walked over to him.

By the time I got to him, he had his pants down, and his dick out of his boxers.

'Oh lord have mercy, here goes nothing!' I say to myself as. I take him all the way in my mouth.

He tasted like sweat, and for some reason, booze, but it was probably me. Ronnie knows I can deep throat, so he let me work it. Everyone was cheering, and Ronnie all of a sudden thrusted his dick into my mouth and it ended up hitting the back of my throat. He held me there, trying to gasp for air. He was trying to kill me!

“Dude, he can't breathe Ronnie!" I hear someone say, and when they said it he came in my mouth and let go of my head.

I could feel myself let go in my tight skinny jeans. Luckly my dick can't really poke up in these jeans. I gasped for air, and Ronnie smirked when I got up, grabbing the whiskey from Ashley's hand. I didn't put my lips to it, but did get a good drink from it. I had to get that god awful taste out of my mouth.

I looked at Avery and he gave me a worried look, but I shrugged. I felt like I was going to cry for some reason, but I didn't. I don't want to show my weak side. The only person who actually knew I was upset was Avery.

I looked at Ronnie and he winked and licked his lips as he pulled his pants back up. Now. It was my turn for revenge, and I knew exactly what I'm going to dare Ronnie to do.