Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Youu Can't Handle The Truth

I was actually horny again from the thought of what Ronnie just did. I have no clue why I am, I think it's the booze talking. Ashley noticed because he kept smirking at me.

I zoned back into the game and Jack just dared Vic to strip for us, and he did. He had a nice body, shut up Richard, you're drunk. I stood up to go to the bathroom, and I didn't even bother to shut the door. So after I got done, I washed my hands, and I was about to leave when Jacky came in. He shut the door and locked it.

“W-What do you want Jacky?" I giggled.

“I was dared that I have to fuck you, in front of Ronnie." he said as someone knocked on the door.

I was so confused it wasn't even funny. Jacky unlocked the door, and opened it. It was Ronnie and Ron for some odd reason.

“Why is Ron here and why does Ronnie have to watch?" I ask as bends me over the counter and pulls my pants down a long with my briefs.

“Ronnie's watching because he was dared and he just wants to watch. Ron's here because he has to video tape it to show you later." Jacky answers as I look at Ronnie, he smirks. I look at Ron and he's already recording.

I hear foil ripping, and I start to tense up. I really don't want to do this but I'm too drunk to say anything. I hear all three of them laugh while Jacky lines himself up with my entrance.

“Oh, this might hurt. A lot since I can't use lube on you." Jacky laughs as he slowly pushes into me.

I whimper, and I feel and smack my ass, but it wasn't Jacky. I swear under my breath and I'm getting pulled up by my hair. Jacky pulls me so my back is touching my chest.

“I'm going to make you scream so everyone on this bus here's how much of a dirty slut you are." Jacky says before bitting my ear lobe, making me shiver.

With that, he starts moving, and I can't stop moaning. I know they have something up their sleeve and I'll know soon enough.

“Damn Ronnie! He is really tight!" Jacky moaned as let go of my hair.

He starts going faster, and he hits the spot that makes me shake. He hits it about three times, making me shake each time.

I feel my stomach getting a burning feeling, and start whimpering. All while Jacky laughs. He pulls in, and slams back in, and it hurt like hell.

“I-I'm gunn-" I moan as his thrusts start to get sloppy.

“Don't fucking come. If you want to, scream as loud as you can that Ronnie is the best in bed!" Jacky moans, and I grunt as he pulls out.

“Please don't make me do that!" I plead, hopping that he won't make me say that.

“Either you say that, or you say Ronnie and Jacky owns my ass." Ronnie laughs at Jacky's other route.

I would rather say the second one, so I say it.

“RONNIE AND JACKY OWN MY ASS. Oh my god!" I scream the first part and I whisper the last part.

“That's a good boy." Ronnie laughs as Jacky scrape my back with his nails.

“C-Can I-I c-come!?" I yell, but not loud enough to where they can here me out there.

“Can he Ronnie?" Jacky asks as he came in me. I can hear Ronnie laugh.

“No." he laughs and Jacky pulls out.

I fall to the ground as Jacky pulls his boxers and pants up. Ronnie gets on ground with me, and he kisses me on the forehead before getting up and leaving the bathroom. Ron turns off the camara and leaves. Jacky kicks me in my stomach and I start crying. Those assholes.
♠ ♠ ♠
,