Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Secret's Out--Part One

Going back to the game I basically ignored everyone and they're dares.

"Avery. Truth or dare?" Ronnie asked.

I looked to him and sighed "Truth" I stated.

"Are you a wuss?! You've picked truth all night" Jacky yelled.

I gave in to the ass wholes "Dare then" I groaned.

"Dare you to get intimate Oli." Ronnie smirked "No fucking, just be a little sexual"

I gulped. Why'd it have to be my ex? Why'd it have to be OLI!? I got up and went his way to not be a chicken. Me and Oli both look as uncomfortable as it is as I sat in his lap. Our lips touch as we make out. His tongue was rough just like always.

See, me and Oli use to date. We weren't the best couple. He was a heavy drinker...and he use to come home wasted. Oli never beat me like Jayy does, but he had a thing about bad mouthing me to my face. As you imagine...He broke up with me. There was no love in our relationship. Especially the sex. Oli had strict rule that he was no top. I wasn't either. The first time we had sex it was not enjoyable for me. And...Oli was my first. Back to the point, he left me because...because I cheated on him...with Ronnie.

LET ME EXPLAIN! Richy and Ronnie were off that week. I know it sounds bad, but Ronnie manipulated me. I was drunk and he used me. I don't even remember it! When I tried to tell Richy...Ronnie threatened to release the pictures the pictures to the press..then Richy.

I didn't want to cover my sorry pathetic ass. I know how manipulative Ronnie could be and that's what I have against him.

Any way, Oli left me. I was a slut for a month or two and then I met Jayy. He gave me lap dance at a club while we were drunk. We slept together and I fell in love. I loved the sex and everything about him.

Before I knew it Oli pulled away "Are you going to do anything?" He growled.

I eyed him "You know I'm not top Oliver" I snapped.

"Yea you little bitch."

Oli pushed me out of his lap angrily and onto the ground "Of coarse you're a bottom." Oli snapped back "You slept with Ronnie"

My eyes widened. He promised not to tell anyone! Fuck fuck fuck! Ronnie snickered as everyone looked shocked at what Oli had just revealed.

"Yea, little Avery's a slut" Ronnie howled.

I didn't care what anyone thought but I was so Afraid to see Richy's depressed face. It takes every molecule in my body to look up. Richy looked so betrayed. I had no right to look.

Jayy grabs me and pulls me outside the bus. Before I knew it Jayy was pulling my pants down. He shoved his dick into my entrance. My tears rolled down my eyes. "Jayy...Jayy sto-stop! Let me explain" I cried.

Jayy didn't stop "No." He growled.

This didn't feel right. I didn't want this! I didn't want sex right now. I screamed in pain. Jayy wasn't even trying to pleasure me. He was just tearing up my ass. "STOP PLEASE JAYY! PLEASE STOP" I begged as I sobbed.

"No" he repeats back.

He cums into me and then throws me to the ground. My body goes numb as he punches me in the face. I knew how pissed he was. I deserved it. I hurt him and Richy. I deserved this.

I keep my sobs to myself as Jayy beats me endlessly in the face. This wasn't like our usual rough sex. All of the pain felt good and this...this felt...awful. It was different.