Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Pissed-(Richard's POV)

When they left the bathroom, I was crying hard. I couldn't believe they did that, they basicly raped me even though I didn't say no. But I never said yes either. A minute or so later, I collected myself and I pulled my pants and briefs up. I could hear laughing and I knew it was Ron, Jacky, and Derek. I bet you Jacky never got dared to do anything, they just want to have fun. For them at least.

Once I got my pants up, I went out there. I was still crying, and I couldn't look at anyone. I was to ashamed to, I guess I deserve it though. I'll never be what Ronnie wants, and that's why I deserve that. Jacky had the right to use me like a slut. I deserve to be punished.

Ronnie's showing the guys, and they're all laughing besides Avery and Jayy. I can't even look up, I'm to ashamed. Everyone's watching Jayy's eyes are big. I knew they thought I was a slut, and now everyone knows.

I look at Avery this time and I see him grab the camara from Ronnie. Everyone groans except Jayy, Ashley, Avery, Kellin, and Max. I see Avery pull out the Sd card, and he gives the camara part back. He pulls out a lighter and he shockingly burns the Sd card. I smile to myself because I knew Avery always has my back and I always have his!

I'm to zoned out to hear what Ronnie was saying, but I knew it was about the Sd card.