Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Secret's out--part two

****
Ronnie dared Avery to get a little sexual with Oli and I wondered why he picked Oli. I mean, I know Avery and Oli dated, but why did Ronnie pick Oli? 'Shut up Richard, your drunk ass is confusing yourself!' I said to myself as Oli and Avery were making out. Wow, that happened fast! I looked at my phone and it was only 11:49, damn! Tonight is going by so freaking slow.

Oli snapped at Avery saying'Aren't you going to do anything?!' But I was too drunk to fully understand what he said.

Avery said (I think) that he knows that he's not a top.

'Oh god, I'm going to have such a bad headache. Luckly me and Avery's band doesn't play tomorow.' I said to myself as I heard something I didn't want to hear.... ever.

“Of course you're not a bottom." I heard Oli say and I laughed to myself. Everyone knew Avery was a bottom. “You slept with Ronnie." When I heard the second part, my smile faded in to a blank face, and I felt my heart break into a billion pieces.

I felt like Avery betrayed me, and I felt like I was going to cry. I hardly ever cry, and I just wanted to cry on Avery's shoulder, but I knew I couldn't.

Then I heard Ronnie say something that pissed me off. “ yea, little Avery's a slut" ok, I know what he did to me was wrong, but he's still my best friend/band member/brother. I still have his back no matter what.

Then Jayy pulled Avery out of the bus.

*****Now*****
It's been five whole minutes after the whole ordeal with secrets coming out. Ronnie and Jacky went to the back of the bus as we kept playing the game. It was Kellin's turn, and he picked me.

“Truth or Dare Richy?" he asks, and I shrug.

“Truth." I say in a bluntly tone.

“How are you feeling after you found that out?" Kellin asks actually looking worried.

“I'm fee-" I was saying before Ronnie and Jacky interupted me. I rolled my eyes as I drank some watet.

“So since your slutty friend Avery, had to ruin our little porn video, I think we should make a new one. This time, not only is Jacky going to fuck you, you're going to be masturbating before he fucks you hard. If you don't then we will make you." Ronnie informed me as he pinned me down.

I struggled against him everyone was sitting around watching and not doing anything about it. Ashley was sitting next to me, and he didn't even do anything to help me! That bitch! If he likes me he'd help, but no he's not. I knew I was just a piece of ass.

Then I heard screaming outside, and I knew Avery was in trouble. I tried my hardest to break free before Jacky gets back from getting condom and what ever thing he was going to use on me.

I thought of a great thing I could do, that I always see in action movies! I could headbutt him! Since he was trying to force kiss me. So I counted.

'One'
'Two'
'Three'
Then I head butted him as hard as I could.

“Ah fuck! You fucking slut, I was going to have Jacky go easy on you, but not anymore!" he yelled as he fell to the ground. I could see that I cut his lip open on my eyebrow piercing.

I grabbed my head in pain, and I think I hurt myself more than I hurt him. So I shook it off, and I ran outside to see my worst fears came true. No matter how much I thought Avery didn't want me to be his best friend, he was mine.

“HEY!" I yelled as I went up to Jayy.

“What the fuck do you want!? You see I'm busy!" he yells back, and I had it.

You see, my may be a giggles machine when I'm drunk, but if you fuck with my family, I'm going to be pissed. I did get over finding out Avery slept with Ronnie, because I can't stay mad at him. Someone I can stay mad at for a long time; Ronnie fucking Radke. He knew Avery's my best friend, and I bet you he did that on fucking purpose.

I threw Jayy off of Avery, and I threw him against the bus. I was a good fighter in high school, so I knew how to throw a punch. I punched him in the jaw, and I knocked him out.

“Damn." Avery mumbled, and I smiled.

“Damn." I heard a voice behind me. I helped Avery up and I hugged him. I turned us around to find who I didn't want to see.

“Great." I said aloud and the person laughed.