Status: Yep, this is back.

The Day I Met You

020

We all were spread out over the main house when I woke up. My head was on Jamie’s chest, Sally was curled up on my leg, and I was laying on someone whose face was buried in the floor. I groaned as I attempted to sit up, but the body beneath me shifted. “You have a really bony ass,” Kyle croaked.

“Yeah, well you gave my back a horrible kink, you uncomfortable Smurf.” I grumbled shaking Sally off my leg. Kyle shoved me in the floor.

“What time is it,” I asked before trying to stand.

“Do I look like I have a clock in front of me?”

I made it to my feet to see the clock on the tv. It was 10:30. I clapped my head to my forehead as I began stepping over random bodies. Coffee…coffee…coffee I thought as I rushed towards Danny’s kitchen. The man was a true saint as he stood in the morning light holding out a cup. “Two sugars and a dash of cream, right?”

“You know,” I took a sip, “I will never understand how you do it, Uncle Danny.”

He laughed, “I’m brilliant, sweetheart, plus I know when to quit drinking.”

“Can I shower here, after coffee? I still really want to try surfing today.”

“You want me to drag you some gear out?” Danny already put down his coffee preparing to go dig out whatever he thought was needed,

“Yes, after coffee though,” I laughed as he put the key away.

“I’ll get your suit while you’re in the shower too then.”

Image


I finished my coffee while laughing with Danny. I looked for Jessie for the millionth time because; number one: he was supposed to be my date last night, and number two: I couldn’t help but to worry a little when he was nowhere to be found this morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, I know this is definitely the shortest chapter. I probably had plans to make it longer, but I can't remember them now, so this is what you get. I'll eventually get more chapters done for you guys, but it'll be about Mid-February or the beginning of March before I get to it. :(.